total siyapa

In Morning -
Shivika were sleeping cuddling eachother in satin duvet. Suddenly shivaay's cell buzzed breaking the beautiful couples sleep. First annika woke up. Before she could see shivaay's cell her gaze turned to her ex-husband. Who is nothing but her life. Looking drop dead handsome. She never wanted to be divorced with him. Even she cant imagine her life without him.
Anni's pov-
You all were thinking na, why we get divorce.this is unwanted divorce. I know we both miss each other like hell.  this situation should have not created if that ragini would not enter in our life. She was shivaay's childhood friend. Well, everyone knows that how much i am possessive about shivaay but this ragini she is trying to stick with my husband. And my idiot husband thinks she is so innocent. Sometimes i think that ragini is the soul reason of instigating pinky maa. Maa, is constantly pressurizing me to think about baby. Its been 2 years of our marriage. Whenever some family function happens one questions is constant from everyone. When are we going to think about baby. I still remember the day when i left oberoi mansion. few aunt and that ragini too has come in our house.but suddenly i dont know what has happened to maa. She started to insult me infront of everyone. She said that she is regretting with my and shivaay's marriage. That was it. That day me and shivaay had argue.in which i decided to leave house at that moment only. Everyone tried to stop me but i was so angry. But the thing made me shock was next morning i am getting divorce paper. First i thought to fight with shivaay but  my ego came forward and in my tadi i signed that papers and sent to him. Though we were angry with eachother but still we miss eachother like hell. Now a days shivaay is alone in OM because everyone has gone for a family function in delhi so he comes here. We are madly in love with each other but this ragini always made us fight.
…………………………….
"have you done with your stare and your anger?so lets go to home. I am so done with this divorce you know na i can't sleep without you."he said tightening his hold on her waist. She rolled her eyes.
"then why the hell you signed? "she asked angrily.
He was going to answer just then someone rang the door bell. Making their eyes widen. "who could be at this hour"?annika asked bewildered.
"let me check"he said .but she dragged him to the bathroom and locked him. While he was like. What the hell is going on?
"must be dad came back to his trip. And what will he think after seeing shivaay nude.its better that i should go to check on door. "she muttered while wearing her dress and went to open the door. There she was surprised to see pinky at the door with 2 servants smiling widely.
Pinky and she had a argue. After that pinky was hell angry with annika but her this behaviour made annika frown. But as respect she hugged her ex-mother in law. And made her sit in couch while pinky was continuosly chanting her happiness. But annika could not understand till now that what about pinky is talking. But her trance broke when both ladies heard dear shivaay's scream. Shivaay came out from bathroom .it was so embarrassing situation when your half naked ex-husband came out from bathroom infront of your ex-mother in law.
"shivaay, you here."pinky exclaimed.
"hey, mom. "he said awkwardly. While annika started to looking here or there inorder to escape from embarrassment.
"ohhho, dont be shy. I have seen your hardwork. Now i will get my gift in 9 months too. Oh my mata. Khi aaj main khushi ke maare mar hi na jaau. "pinky chirped. Made shivika frown.
They looked at pinky with confusion but pinky was on cloud nine. And then pinky forced annika too come back to oberoi mansion. Though they had divorce, but still the truth is she is missing her family like hell. In this sudden change in pinky's behavior shivaay was happy like hell.

Anni's pov-
Though, i came back to my house. But something is surely happened. Everyone is blessing me like i and shivaay won any medal. We are hell confused that what made everyone this much happy. But this gesture of the family took me in our beautiful flashback,the time when i entered in this house first time as mrs. Annika shivaay singh oberoi.
Flashback --

"please yrr, dont cry anymore. Otherwise i will also start crying then my handsome face would look bad, like yours. "he chided when we were on the way from  venue to oberoi mansion.
I frowned at his sentence.
"what do you mean by you will look bad like me. Am i looking bad? "i asked angrily.
"yeah, without makeup you are looking horrible yrr. "he said jokingly.
And i started crying more.
"billu, what happen to annika? This much crying. "dadi asked as everyone was welcoming me but he stay silent. And here me before entering to my new life i saw that house again. Before this house was shivaay's house, his family but after entering in this house, this would be mine house too, this family would be my family too. Till now it was my pleasure to serve every person of this family but from now its my responseblity to keep happy everyone. Would i be able to handle this responsblities?
"i know, you will easily handle every person of this family. I trust you annika. "he whispered in my ears while holding my hand with his. Well, honestly saying i was angry with him till now because he said that i am looking horrible but tell me how can i not fall for him every second of my life i want to be with him.
Soon our rituals gets started when i entered in this house."welcome to our family, from now you are daughter of this house".everyone shouted and happy tears rolled down from my eyes. No wonder it was not easy to leave dad this much soon. I have never got this much time to spend with my dad. Because circumstances were not with me.but i know,i can meet dad at any time. And this family is a blessing for me.
Flashback ends..

"arre, let my bahu sit atleast properly afterall she is pregnant. "pinky maa chirped taking me out from my thoughts, surprising me and shivaay. We were seeing eachother 's face like what the hell.

I know guys i am hell late. But i am so sorry, what can i do? My life is now a days stuck between two places. Office to home, home to office. But i will try my best to give you all update asap. Yeah one thing more tomorrow means 14 march.this day is special to me. Because this day i was blessed with my baby brother. No wonder, he is idiot, mad,stubborn but he is my brother. My life. So, wish my brother a very happy birthday anshit. 😘😘😘keep smiling and be happy.