with you

Here annika was busy with family when shivaay came there.
Anni-shivaay,where were you?
Shiv-annika get ready.
Anni-for what?
Shiv-today is press conference.
Anni-so.
Shiv-so,get ready.gauri take her with you otherwise she will eat my head.
Gau-ok.
Anni-but tell me the reason.
Shiv-bye.
Gauri dragged her to her room.as soon as annika left.
Tej-are you out of your mind shivaay.you are doing press conference.what about annika.they will abuse her.
Shakti-he is right shivaay,what is going on your mind?
Shiv-relax.before media could say anything I will propose annika in front of world.
Pinky-but you didn't talk to her father.
Shiv-mom,relax.first thing matters to me is annika's self-respect.i can't tolerate that anyone accuse her.
Dadi-okay,billu.its upon you how you handle these problems we are with you.
Shiv-i know dadi.
After sometime-
Hall is full of media.everyone is waiting for shivaay.they were eager that what kind of explanation shivaay will give them.
Here shivaay got ready in tuxedo.

he was tensed like hell.he directly went to annika's room.where she was busy with her earring.she was looking breathtaking in that saree.

she was looking breathtaking in that saree

She sensed him.
He was  engrossed in her beauty.
Anni-shivaay,what's going on?
No reply.she rolled her eyes.
Then went to him and shook him.he came out from his lala land.
Shiv-huh,you were asking something.
Anni-i was asking,what's going on?
He took her hand on him.this time she can feel that he needs her support.he is weak.his eyes are looking gray showing his worry.
Anni-what happen shivaay?
Shi-annika,this time I need you.i need your faith,your trust with me.
Anni-i am with you shivaay.i trust you.
Saying this she hugged him tightly.he too reciprocate the hug.as if gaining courage from her.
After that he entwined his fingers with hers.she was confused but thought to avoid her confusion and do as he want to do.
Media stood stunned jaw dropped when they witnessed the couple coming down with its glory without hesitation.because other people after this ignored media or try to divert topic.but he is shivaay singh oberoi.he will not avoid media's question or hide from media.he will shut their mouth.
The couple was looking made for each other.
Before media pounce on them with their questions shivaya stopped them showing them his palm.
Shiv-(to media)thank you so much for coming here.after yesterday's controversy I thought you guys had enough spicy news but for your information that spicy news is half.because tomorrow your trp will be increased more than today.
Media-what do you mean mr.oberoi?
Shiv-i mean to say that today me,the shivaay singh oberoi will propose his girlfriend in front of the world.(annika gasped at this)to tell the world that his girl is only his.no one can say a word to her.noone can accuse her,abuse her.because I will kill them if they did like this kind of things he threatened them.
Till now annika got clue what has happened to him?
He hold her hand she shivered but he assured her by his eyes.
Shiv-meet my fiance or would be wife.'miss annika harshvardhan trivedi'.
He declared then they shared a deep eyelock.her eyes were having tears.he nodded in no.then knelt down in front of her.
Shiv-you know annika,shivaay singh oberoi never knelt before anyone but today I knelt.you in this whole world I knelt in front of 2 girls only.
She frowned at his 2 girls statement.
Shiv-first you whose love knelt me down,melt my ego,my anger.
Anni-and second.
Shiv-and second our daughter.no matter how big she will grow I will always tie her shoelaces.
His statement made others go in Awe.while annika was staring him with happy tears.
He took out a beautiful ring from his pocket.
Shi-annika,will you marry me?
Annika was stunned.she was awestruck.
Shiv-annika,will you marry me?He asked again.
She just hugged him tightly now they were standing at the middle of the stage hugging each other.
She whispered in his ear.
Anni-how can I loose this much caring,handsome and charming hubby?
He smiled widely that he had solved a bigger problem.he made her wear ring.

media and others hooted

media and others hooted.and clapped for them.
Shiv-now you guys can click our picture openly and upload on social media we don't care.i hope you guys got all your answers.
Media-we are sorry miss annika.
Annika understood everything and stare shivaay.who solved the problem so swiftly without her help.
Anni-its ok.
They clicked some pictures of shivika.
Family was standing near the stage.they were happy and proud of shivaay.
Tej-unbelievable he handled everything so wisely.
Pinky-aakhir beta kiska hai.
Om-i am proud of annika.
Ru-why?
Gau-because,without knowing anything she was with him but when she got to know that his carelessness take her self respect at stake still she is with him.
Jha-right.
Dadi-this is called ishqbaazi.in which one hides other's mistake.
Just then shivaay's announcement made them out of their talk.
Shiv-okay,so we will inform you guys soon for the great shivaay-annika wedding.thank you so much for coming here.
As media left annika hugged shivaay he too reciprocated the hug.
Shiv-i hope you are not angry with me.
Anni-i told you before I am with you always.
Shiv-i love you.he said while tightening his hold on her waist.
Anni-i love you too.she said snuggling into his chest more.