leap

Doctor came out with his stunned face,as he could not believe that how is this possible?He inform everyone that annika got back her consciousness making others squeal in happiness.they were thanking god for saving her.if something happens to her then they will never forgive themselves in this life.

In ward-
Shivaay was standing there,looking at her pale face,her heavy breaths,her every heartbeat he can heard there.he wants to grab her,hug her tightly and keep her with himself.but he didn't do this.want to know,let's peep his pov..
Shiv's pov-
I was standing there looking at her pale face.though doctor assured me that she is safe now,but my heart.i can't imagine this incident even my dreams.its 4:55 a.m.,just 24 hours ago,she was in my arms,safe and sound.we were happy.but look in this 24 hours how much things turned around.people says right time will never wait for anyone.since morning she was telling me or should I say that she was predicting me first her prediction for that so called b.s.f.,that fraudster,I will kill him from my bare hands.here I am at fault for not listening her.for which I am suffering from this horrible scene.then that after 2 hours dieing prediction.damn my heart skipped it's beat when doctor said to me that after 2 hours of operation I have to accept that fact is she died.then last one was her prediction in car,that she has some kind of feeling that we will separate.how can I separate from her when my heart,my life belongs to her.but today I am angry from her,till the infinity,how can she do this to me?Knowing the fact that I can't live without her,after that she took that bullets in her.how?I know she was trying to protect me,but what if something happens to her I would have died that only moment.she didn't do right to take her life at risk.i can die,but she can't.she tried to broke our promise.annika,you have seen my care,my love towards you but now you will see my anger towards you.saying this I came out from the ward..

After 1 month--
Annika's pov-
It's been 1 month from today.its damn 1 month 12 hours 35 minutes happens,since I didn't see him.i am hell angry with him but I can understand that he is too angry with me.when I opened my eyes,that first came out from my mouth was shivaay,I want to know that bullets didn't hurt him.but I couldn't see him as he was not there.but everyone told me that he is perfectly fine,that time I was doubting that surely something has happened to him but because of weakness and under the dose of sedatives I slept.first 15 days I was in hospital in doctor's strict instructions.every night and every morning I can feel him,as I can sense him.at night he came to me daily and placed his chaste kiss on my forehead.but due to sedatives I couldn't caught him or stopped him.each and every family member of shivaay.yes not mine,after knowing that I was almost died,they still not came here.i never get parents love as after my born,my mother has left me.some years dad took care of me,but as burden not as a daughter,he was a spoil brat as we were so rich,my grandfather signed his all property in the name of me.this decision of my grand father has irked my father in the retaliation he get married some other lady.i always respect her as my mother,but she never treated me as her daughter.thats they don't even care that I am alive or dead.but who cares when I have two sweet moms.may be they both are not my moms but they are means alot to me,shivaay's family means alot to me.the way they all took care of me,pinky and jhanvi aunty's love and strict nature due to my carelessness,shakti and tej uncle's protective nature towards me,dadi's blessings which was always reserved for me.she always pray for me and I can see this.i got two brothers,first one is mature and protective for me but second one is my partner in crime,rudra and me always do silly things together,we laugh together,we shoot lame jokes together.its not enough as I got three sisters too,before me and gauri were just bestie but now not me and gauri infact,gauri,bhavya and priyanka we are like sisters.we shared everything,each and every detail to others.that means you all were thinking that did I share my shivaay's relationship with them or not?Of course yes,and my sisters are so happy for us.that accident,where I was muttering that I missed my opportunity,I didn't know that god is giving me that much happiness.i was so grateful for that accident.but I am happy that I got this beautiful family but how can I be happy when my heart is angry with me,I know that he took care of me without coming to me.he took care of my food,my medicines,my precautions but that tadibaaz bagad billa didn't come to meet me,and when I tried to find him but I got interrupted but tonight I will not spare him.as today I am discharged from that boring hospital.

At night when everyone dispersed to their room,i also act like i am sleeping.he is so adamant for not showing his face to me,for that he went office today before i woke up,but i knew him that he will come to me at night surely,and this time i will not sleep,at any cost.i closed my eyes,just then i heard his foot steps,i can sense him,he is noone but my bagad billa.

Hey guys tell me what you want lost innocence's daily update for this track or are we just friend's update...