she is........ 😇

Bhavya's family has come, everyone is ready to do roka Ceremony,but someone is missing. Who is it?
"everyone, present here but where is gauri and annika? "asked jhanvi.
"these ladies are seriously take too much time in anything. Wait, me and om are going to find them. As their cell is with us. "saying this shivaay and om went in search of annika and gauri.
In a corner, anika and gauri were sitting and talking to each other. when annika's head spun. Gauri held her.
"annika, you are not well. I am calling bhaiya right now. "gauri said with concern.but interrupted by annika.
"gauri, you know na i had sleepless night yesterday and all day roka ceremony 's preparations.its just i am tired and nothing else. "she assured her devrani cum bestie.
"are you sure? "gauri asked for her confirmation.
"arre ha baba, 1000% sure. "she smiled.
"but, first you have some energy drinks and fruits then we will do anything. "saying this gauri ordered a waiter for fruits and energy drink. Meanwhile om and shivaay found them and dragged them for the Ceremony. Roka ceremony went khidkitod because of their happiness. And then shivomru dragged their better halfs for the dance. And they danced their heartout.

While dancing with shivaay, again her head spun. This time she couldn't handle it and faint in shivaay's arms as they were dancing so close. Making everyone shocked. Shivaay gets numb seeing her in his arms. Everyone gets worried. Shivaay took her in his arms and went to room. Om called doctor.
Whole oberoi family, annika's dad and bhavya's family is waiting outside of the room. Shivaay and gauri was trying to wake her up by sprinkling water but no effects. She is having slightly fever too. Soon doctor came. Now gauri and shivaay is roaming to and fro.they are worried like hell. After sometime, doctor came out of the room sighing deeply.
As she came out shivaay bombard his questions on her.
"bhaiya, let doctor say something. "gauri said.
"well,mr.oberoi.i gave her medicine,she will gain conscious soon. And please take care of her. As you are going to be father soon. "doctor informed with slightly smile.
"okay, i am going to be a father soon.whattt?"he asked in excitement.
"yeah, mrs. Oberoi is pregnant. I think its just starting of this phase. "doctor said. Making everyone squeal in happiness. Shivaay's happiness has no bound. But someone was staring doctor with killer looks.
"this time its true or again rudra did somekind of prank?"pinky asked to doctor with anger.
"chhoti maa, this time i didn't do anything.infact i am so happy. I am going to be chachu. "rudy cleared pinky's doubt and hugged her tightly. Pinky too squealed in happiness. Everyone is congratualating shivaay whose happiness knew no boundaries today.
"i am sorry to disturb you mr. Oberoi. But i need to talk to you. About annika's medicines. "doctor lied. In which shivaay nodded and took her in a corner.
"i am so sorry, mr. Oberoi. But there is something wrong with annika. "doctor said.
"what you mean doctor?"he asked.
"mr. Oberoi, annika is having slight fever+my experience is saying that its just starting of her pregnancy phase and she is having this kind of problems. I suggest you to do some tests.after that we can figure it out what is wrong with her. "doctor informed.
"what you mean by something is wrong with her. Is she okay?and what about my baby? "shivaay bombard his questions on her.
"mr. Oberoi everything is fine till now. But something is not good with her. For that we need to some tests but don't worry everything will be fine. But take care of her Properly"saying this doctor went, making shivaay overthink. What is wrong with annika?
But soon engulfed by hugs.he smiled.
After sometime everyone departed for oberoi mansion.leaving shivika there as annika was still sleeping.so,shivaay suggested all of them to go back home and take rest.

As he entered in the room,he saw her sleeping peacefully. The moment he had dreamt is going to be true. From The very first day when they met,he was waiting for this moment. He is happiest man on the earth but doctor's doubt is also pinching his heart. His eyes fell on her, she is looking so beautiful. As he saw her stomach,he felt sudden urge to touch it, caress it and kiss it. Because there is his baby now. He went to her and slowly he slide up her kurti to see her milky belly.which is having a love bite. Which he gave yesterday night.he caressed her belly, then touched it but he couldn't get satisfaction. So, he kissed her belly button passionately breaking her sleep. Her hand directly went in his hair pulling him more in her.
"what's wrong?today my husband is too much desperate. "she asked. He came up to him and kissed her with lot of passion.they parted due to lack of oxygen.
"thank you annika, for giving me everything. For giving me my world. "he said against her lips, she furrow her brows and he nodded in yes.
"yes, we are pregnant. "he informed her happily. In which she smiled widely. A lone tear came out from her eyes. She hugged him tightly because words were not forming from her mouth in happiness.