golmaal part2

It's longest chappy I had ever written,1700 words.it took me a long time to written this chappy.I hope you guys liked it.please vote and comment.

At 10:50 a.m.-
Anni-all set.
Bhav and shiv-yes.
Anni-shivaay,tell khanna to switch off the lights.
Shiv-yeah.
Here,-
Rudra goes to gauri's room.she is nowhere to be seen.
Rudra-bhabhi,where are you?Bhabhi..Ohh god where is bhabhi now.just then someone tap on his shoulder,rudra turned and was about to scream as he saw a ghost.but stooped by gauri,she took out her mask and put her hand on his mouth in order to mute him.
Gauri-rudy it's me.keep quiet.
Rudra sighed in relief ru-i was about to die.you look scary in this makeup.
Gau-is it?Then it will be great fun to scare that daksh.aisa bajaugi na uski band ki usko uski nani ki nani yaad aa jayegi.
Ru-okay,so I am going to switch off lights as it's going to be 11a.m.
Gau-hey,if you went then who will play scary song?
Ru-logic.Let me call khanna he will do this job for us.
Gau-good idea,now call him.
Ru-okay I am fine.
Rudy called khanna.
On call-
Khanna-yes Rudy baba.
Rudy-i want that you switched off all lights okay.
Khanna-you too.he asked with shocked expression.
Rudy-what me too?Do as I say.
Saying this he hang the call.leaving khanna confused.
Khanna(in mind)-ye ho kya rha hai,first shivaay sir called me, ordered me to switch off the lights and said to me to keep this secret.now Rudy baba saying this same thing.whatever the point is I have to switch off all the lights so I will do it the same.
As Rudy and shivaay's order khanna switched off the all lights.in which some people smirks and someone frowned.
In Shivaay's room where bhavya and annika was already situated smirked.but there is a problem.
(In my story not annika but shivaay scared a lil bit but yes he scared of darkness)
Shivaay clutched annika's hand tightly.
Anni-what happen shivaay?
Shiv-no..Not..Nothing...
Anni-then why are you clutching me,leave me.we have to go and play a romantic number.
Shiv-ohh,actually I was just making sure that you will be safe in this darkness.you know most of the girls are scared of darkness.he said making a good excuse.
Anni-shut up,I not coward okay,let's go and see what is happening outside.
In other side daksh was sleeping soundly,then suddenly lights gets off waking him up.and as their plan or should I say golmaal he came out in search of any candle as his Mobile's battery also died.all thanks to rudra who change his phone's battery when he was sleeping soundly.
So daksh's room was situated in a corner where two paths across.
As annika's plan daksh will definitely come straight as she knew him,making shivaay frown.
And as gauri's plan daksh will definitely came from right hand side path as he believes in some stupid superstition,which told him always choose right side.and this idiot always follow these kind of superstition.
But the thing is in which radio song is going to play was in hall.so here Rudy went for playing song to the fullest and there annika has already sent shivaya for playing romantic number.when Rudy reach there he could not find radio's remote and the worst thing is he forgot his cell in his room.now he have to play song with this knob which is situated in the radio itself.here shivaay was sitting right in front of radio,holding the remote in his hand and chanting mantras in mind.
Shiv(in mind)- aaltu,jalaaltu,aayi bala ko taal tu.
Jai hanumaan gyan gun sagar,jay kapees yogi lok ujagar…….like this he was chanting this unaware off Rudy's presence.
Here bhavya was all decked up in saree,and started to move towards daksh with candle in her hand,her earrings dangled in her ears,her bangles and anklets making some beautiful sound,as she was ready to made daksh fall for her in first sight.she went towards him as annika told her before that he will come surely in this corridor.

she went towards him as annika told her before that he will come surely in this corridor