future planning with shivaay

Continued with shiv's pov-
We were stayed there hugging each other catching our breath.i could say she was blushing.afterall it was our first kiss.okay,my second kiss.but I am not gonna tell her ever that I had stolen our first kiss without her knowledge.we know her anger.
Me-how is it?
Anni-(still hugging me)what?
Me-my proposal.
Anni-(while breaking the hug)awesome,mindblowing.in my language it was khidki tod.
I smiled widely and pecked her lips.she was surprised.i smirked seeing her like this.
Me-be habitual of this annika.i wink.she blushed.after that we did dinner together.then I ask her for dance.
Anni-where is music?She asked scrutining her lashes here or there.
Uff,she thinks that I am duffer.ofcourse I set a music player.i indicated her towards table.she looked confused but then I play a beautiful romantic song.we danced together.

"this is the best feeling I have experienced" .I said to her.
Anni-mine too.
Me-just be with me always we would experience this feelings more times.
Anni-how?She asked confusingly.
I smiled at her innocence.
Me-lets go.i took her near in my car.
Anni-are we going back this early?
Me-wait for a second.
Then I opened our car backside.and then she came to see the surprise I planned for her. Everything is matched with her taste.

 Everything is matched with her taste

She sat on it.ingulfing the soft pillows in her arms.
Anni-oh my god I loved it shivaay.she hugged me before I respond to her hug she went back and lay down.i smiled seeing her content smile and too lay down beside her.
She hugged me keeping her head on my heartbeat.
Anni-so,now tell me how will we feel more happiness then this?
I was tracing her hairlocks.her question made me smile.
Me-ofcourse,this is just starting.
Anni-how?She asked confusingly.
Me-uff,today I proposed you.then we will marry soon.then we will celebrate our first night.i grinned only to receive a smack from her.
Then we will get to know about our little princess is going to come then our princess will arrive.
She smiled in content then frowned.
Anni-one sec.how do you know it will be girl only,not boy.she frowned while playing with my tie.
I smiled again.her cute question made me fall for her more.
Me-ofcourse,it will be my princess.whom I will spoil with extra ordinary care.
Anni-and what you think I will let you spoil my girl?She asked with gritted teeth.
Me-no you will not.
Anni-why?
Me-because you will be busy with ansh.he smirked.
Anni-now who is ansh?She asked with confusion.
Me-our son.i said proudly.
Anni-ohh so you want son too.
Me-yeah,I thought to give you company as I will be very busy with my shivika.
Anni-shivika?You mean our daughter.oh bete ki shivaay,you had planned everything already.since when you are planning.she smirks.
Uff,her smirk just made my heart flutter.
Me-when I saw you first time in my room.i gave her my toothy smile.
Anni-which means you are cheapda since before.
She said with unbelievable.
I laughed.
Anni-one second,we met in road.didnt we?Then how can you see me in your room first time?Tell me truth.you are the one na who hit me with your car.she threatened me.
Me-actually,I was so hyper at that moment.what if someone click my picture with you then my buisness man of the year award will snatch from me.but when I relieved after knowing that you are fine.then I noticed you.i explained sheepishly.
Anni-you greedy man.she punchs on my stomach.
I cried fakely.
Me-owww,oh my god.what have you done annika.oh my god my stomach.i cried.she gets panick.she sat straight while constantly saying sorry.her cute face made me laugh.she frowned seeing my laugh.she starts hitting me with pillow.but I grab her hands and jerk her towards me.in which she lands on my chest.I again lied down with her.she struggled for some moments then stopped.
Me-so,again continue with our future plans.
Anni-hmm.tell me.i am listening.she said while opening my shirt buttons.
Me-after that our children will grow up.and I will send ansh to Cambridge university.
Anni-and shivika.
Me-no,I am not letting her go away from me.i will open university for her in Mumbai.but I will not send her away from me.i said possessively.
Anni-someday you have to let her go.
Me-why?I am not gonna let her go anywhere.
Anni-so,you will not let her marry.
Me-ohh,she will want to marry too.i said while my heart clenched striking with reality.
Anni-everygirl marries someday.i will marry you.like this shivika will  marry with somebody.she said softly.
My tears threatened me to fall out.she noticed my tears and wiped off.then she sat straight cupping my face.
Anni-shivaay you are thinking too much.there is no shivika till now.first let her come in this world,then let her grow then we will think about this.okay.
I nodded she smiled and hugged me.we again lied down.she was snuggling in my chest.she kissed my bare chest because she unbuttons few buttons of my shirt.but I was thinking something.
Anni-what are you thinking?She asks.
Me-i was thinking that whom will shivika choose as her life partner.i will make him.vo kya khte hai.i thought for sometime.yeah,I will make him ghar jamai.i said with great enthusiasm.
She smiled widely and again snuggled into me.
Anni-i love you.i can't wait to live these moments with you.now let's sleep.
I smiled widely and hugged her more tightly.
Me-i love you too.

Recap-
Anni-shivaay,why are you packing our bags?There are more days left to enjoy.
Shiv-annika,you trust me na.
Anni-i do.but what happen?
Shiv-we need to go india.now.
Anni-is everything ok?
Shiv-i hope,I could say this to you but trust I will handle everything.