rakshabandhan

After sometime all girls came down,while discussing about there dresses.but they faced the shocking sight on their life.as they saw that obros were swiping the floor.in air conditioner hall they were in sweat ,there well gelled hair were disheveled,there shirts were looking dirty as they fought with tomatoes.
Girls ran to them,as shivaay sees annika he started to move another side.annika came to him more fast,shivaya moves away more fast.now seeing him moving away from her,she frowned.seeing her frowned shivaay frightened and started to ran from there leaving everyone confused.
Anni-shivaay,wait(she shouts)but he ran away like he has seen ghost.
Om-ab isse kya ho gya?
Ru-i think bhaiya,didi se dar gaye.
Girls-what?
Ru-yes,offo.did you guys forget that what has didi said yesterday?
Gau-yes,that annika will tie raakhi on bhaiya's wrist.
Anni-ohh,that time I was angry on him and we cleared our fight yesterday itself.
Ru-no,bhaiya is scared of you because of this only.
Anni-rudy,shut up.or I will beat you with my chameli on this precious day.how can I tie raakhi on his wrist?It's ridiculous.she scold him.
Rudy-ok.
Bha-first you tell me what is this mess?
Omru told them about punishment in which girls laugh with their full heart.they teased them alot.
Anni-okay,girls go and get ready.omru change your look.i don't want to tie raakhi like this on your wrists.
They all dispersed to their room.after some time everyone came down after getting ready except annika.well in normal days shivaay would surely restless to see her.but today her previous words ringing in his ears.
Om-prinku,where is annika?
Prinku-actually,bhaiya she is arranging her raakhis as she is confused like hell.
Ru-so,what should we do?
Gau-i think we should tie raakhi,she will come later.
Om-but how?
Shiv-no,she is right.we should do ritual.ok.
All nodded,after that bhavri and prinku tied raakhi on their brothers and obros gave them beautiful gifts,just then everyone noticed that annika is coming down from stairs.everyone looking at her lovingly,as she was so busy in her raakhies.looking beautiful.

at that moment shivaay too so engrossed in her that he didn't realise when she came to him

at that moment shivaay too so engrossed in her that he didn't realise when she came to him.he was just looking her.she snapped him.
Anni-shivaay,tell me did you like these raakhies?
Shiv-ummm,look annika I am so sorry yrr,you can't do this to me.i will die if you do this to me.thats not fair.we fought daily almost,so you will do this to me.
He was blabbering while annika was looking at him with confusion.
Anni-relax shivaay.
Shiv-arre khaak relax,yha jisse main shaadi krna chahta hu vo mujhe raakhi baandhne wali hai hai or tum kh rhi ho relax.he blabbered not knowing that everyone are present there.listening him everyone started to tease him including elders.
Pinky-oh my mata shivaay,don't worrys annika will not tie raakhi on your wrist.rights annika.
Annika blushes.
Then she tie raakhi first rudra as he is her little munchkin.
Rudra's raakhi…

Rudra gave her gift,she too gift him

Rudra gave her gift,she too gift him.as she is not rich as oberois but gifts are gifts.so she gives him his favourite chocolates.
After that she tied raakhi on om's wrist.
Om's raakhi….

Om too gave her gift but she handed him his car keys he raised his brows in confusion

Om too gave her gift but she handed him his car keys he raised his brows in confusion.go with gauri as today is your pre-wedding photoshoot I had arranged everything just go in that address,which I sent few moments ago.om,gauri and others looking at her like she has grown horns.
Anni-what?Why are you all looking at me like this?Because of me always om and gauri's marriage postponed but now I will arrange everything without any break now you both go from here saying this she pushes them,they went from there not before saying her big fat thank you.