💕💕💕

Continue with shiv's pov-
We enter in oberoi mansion with hand in hand.looking at each other smilingly.we were drenched but who cares.everyone present in the hall and then I heard mom's scream.
Mom-oh my mata tum dono drenches kaise ho gye?
Anni-just because of your one and only son aunty.
I eyed her,she chuckled.
Om-how?You both go to your room and change your dress.
Me-yeah but I want to tell you guys something so wait for us.
Anni-are you going to tell them she asked.
Me-yes.
Anni-i hate you baagad billa.she stomped her foot and went from there.while everyone looked at me confusingly.but I ignored them and came for changing my suit.

I was thinking whole time that what has happened to her which made her angry.so I peeped in her room through window.yes this is bad manner and I could be prove cheapda by annika but she is my would be wife.WIFE this word made me blush.i don't know why annika should be blush not me.but here I am blushing and blushing.i saw annika who was looking hot,cute,beautiful.she was wearing this.

And jabbering about me

And jabbering about me.i slowly enter in the room without her knowing and slowly went back to her.she jabbering about me,what was she jabbering I don't care this matter because this time I just want to grab her, twirl her and hug her.so I did this only I grab her waist tightly and made her close to me.she shivered under my touch this shiver made me feel proud.but her anger.shit.
She-what the hell are you doing here?She yelled.
Me-i…i..Was..Try to find any excuse..But cutted by her.
She-doing cheapdapanti.huh.she said throwing angry glare on me.but I am shivaay.i defenced myself by saying..
Me-hey I am not doing any kind of cheapdapanti,infact I have right on you because you are my would be wife.and that's why I can come here whenever I want.
Now this is worth watching reaction from her.
She-seriously,you idiot,donkey.
Me-hey,give me some respect baby.i said try grab her waist while she jerk off my hand.
Me-what?I chided.
She-seriously now I have to tell you that what have you done?
Me-i didn't do anything.i said being confused.
She-thats the point.you didn't do anything.i proposed you.you don't know this probably done by boys but you are stupid singh oberoi.if you loved me so you should confess it na.but you didn't confess it.and now you are telling the family about us,without giving me a romantic and proper proposal.she said irritatingly.
Ohh she wants a romantic proposal from my side.yes this is her right.and I spoiled her first and last proposal by proposing her in rain.
Me -okay,so wait for it.i said smilingly.in which she smile widely and hug me.i also reciprocate the hug.it feels so good when she hugged me.then I made her turn around and grab her waist and twirl her.i was so happy,while she giggled.suddenly my leg got twisted and we fell into bed.she was underneath me and I hovered her.we were smiling,and share a deep eyelock.ohh I want to dive in her chocolate brown eyes.i couldn't control my hormones and I placed a chaste kiss on her forehead,then eyes,then cheeks then her nose.while she was breathing heavily.then my eyes fell into her luscious lips,I was staring her lips while she was staring my lips we were so close and our breath mixed with each other.i was going to smash my lips on her when a knock disturb us.i frowned while she giggled.she got up while jerking me aside.
She-who's this?
"Didi,I am rudra singh oberoi please open the door I have an urgent work from you."
Listening him I frowned.this idiot always disturb me.i gesture to her for forbade him.but she made an excuse.
She-rudra,I am changing now so I'll catch after 5 minutes.
Rudra-ok I am waiting,come fast.
She-yeah.and he went from there,as he went from there I again grab her wrist and made her sit on my lap.
She-what are you doing shivaay?I have to go.
Me-seriously you don't know what am I doing come I tell you.i said huskily.
I went close to her lips,when she interrupted me.
She-first propose me,then I will give you,a wild kiss.she said huskily.i know she is bold but that much I didn't know.but I smiled and left her without saying her anything.
Somewhere-

Person-you both,shivaay and annika are very happy for your life but let me tell you one thing I will not let you both come close.wait till wedding.thats my promise to you both.that you both will hate each other on your wedding day.