her cravings for him🔥🔥🔥

Shiv's pov-
This the first time, when annika told how happy she is With this news.whole night she told me her future plans and i was just hearing her plans lovingly,taking her in my arms, tangling fingers with hers. She fell asleep, but my sleep was far away. I was scared like hell thinking doctor's statement. It's 9 a.m. now and i saw my wife, who is looking beautiful in my arms.sunrays making her face more glow. A permanent smile plastered on her face.suddenly one sentence came into my ears. "you are going to be father. "a wide smile adorned my face, lighting my face more.my eyes fell on her luscious lips, a sudden urge to kiss those lips hard. I took her beneath me, she stirred in sleep,but suddenly her eyes were wide open. As i smashed my lips with hers. Kissing her like there is no tomorrow. She caress my nape and respond with equal passion. We broke apart breathing heavily.
"what was that? "she asked.
"my happiness, which you gave. I love you so much."saying this he hugged her more tightly. Soon they were ready to go their mansion.annika was standing infront of mirror and checking herself since 30 minutes.
"annika, let's go. "said shivaay as he gets ready.
"hmmm, just 5 minutes more. "she said. Still looking her figure.
"what 5 minutes, you are already ready. Lets go now."he said confusingly.
"yrr, shivaay. You will never understand my problem. See, after some days. I will loose my figure. I will be fatty with bulging body.i will miss my figure. "she said with sadness. He chuckled at her and kissed her cheeks tightly. "still, i will love you. "saying this he took her into his arms and they drove to oberoi mansion.  They all welcomed them with great enthusiasm. Everyone were happiest but shivaay was tensed, like hell. Thinking about doctor's words.

######################################
"mr. Oberoi, mrs. Oberoi is 2 week pregnant. You have to be very carefull to her. Because her uterus is not much strong, than others.she need to do proper rest, don't give her stress. These 9 months would be initial to you both. I hope you are understanding what i am saying to you. "doctor adviced to shivaay. He was tensed like hell. In air condition cabin he is sweating badly.
"mr. Oberoi, dont be scared. You want this baby right? "she asked sensing his fear.
"yeah, but annika. She would be fine na. "he asked.
"mr. Oberoi. I can sense that you love your wife and baby so much. For them you dont have to scared but alert. If you will follow all the precautions, both will be fine and healthy. "doctor assured. He nodded and went back to oberoi mansion deciding he will not inform this situation  to annika. He informed everyone about this except annika. Whole oberois were ready to do everything for annika. And here annika, who is crazily happy for her child doing all the preparation.

######################################
"awww,my baby. Come out soon na. Mumma is feeling very lonely. Your daddy has lost his interest on me. Because i am fatty now. "annika said cum taunting his husband who is sitting beside her working in his laptop. while she is ascaressing her 7 month tummy.
"annika, don't. Eat those apples,otherwise your midnight cravings and you handle it alone. "he threatened.
"baby, did you see your daddy?your mumma was hungry at night. So, i requested him pizza with extra cheese.... "but she cutted off by shivaay.
"you requested,i didnt know that you request by your kicks. "he said sarcastically.
"when you proposed me, you asked that will you kick me everynight?so i thought to fullfill your desire. "she replied cheekily.
"please, i am taking my words back. "he pleaded.
She frowned then held his nape with her hands, he widened his eyes at this.
"accha, listen na. Today i wore this yellow kurta, because you says na. Yellow suits me. Tell me how i am looking today?"she asked with full romantic tone.
He closed his eyes, muttered under his breath, control shivaay control. And backed off from her. He wouldn't deny that his wife is looking super hot and pregnancy glow made him hard to control his desires but he should be controlled.
"what, can't you even kiss me?i am craving for you and you are showing tadi to me. I got it. You dont love me now. "she sulked. He sighed deep her mood swings is now his habit.
"arrre, bade bhaiya. She is just asking a kiss from you. "gauri said as she entered in room with omru.
"well, we don't like when someone touch our sister but we give you permit to kiss my sister. "om teased.
"you are lucky. Bhaiya. We are giving you chance. "rudra teased too.
"seee, you guys. How hot i am.but this baagadbilla is not even kiss me. Gauri,is my hotness reduced? "she asks to gauri.

"this thing only bhaiya can tell you. "gauri winked. They all teased shivaay alot then went for sleep. Shivaay locked the door sighing in relief.
"did you get some mind or not?"she asked.
"annika, stop being horny. Sleep now. "he ordered.
"i hate you. "she sulked and layed down. He too layed down besides her, she turned her face other side. "cant you understand annika, one kiss may lead a long night.which is not good for you both. "he thought. He took her in his embrace. She tried to jerk him away but he held her tightly by waist not to hurt baby."if i kiss you, you will sleep quitely.promise me no junk food, no cravings tonight. "he put condition.
"yes, yes. "She said with great enthusiasm and closed her eyes to feel the moment.but he is sso. He kissed her cheek and said. "Now sleep. "she frowned at him. "you cheat. "she shouted. But too late as her husband already went in deep slumber. She smirked, "you will not give me,what i want. I will snatch it then. "she muttered and tore his kurta brutally. His eyes wide open now. Before he could decipher anything. She slammed her lips on him. Kissing him hard. He gave up and started to give response with equal passion. Both needed oxygen but still didn't stop. After 10 minutes they broke apart panting heavily. He was controlling his desires,when he received a tight kick from his wife. "i want ice cream in blueberry flavor With golgappe."she informed and closed the door. Poor shivaay couldn't decipher, what has happened to him. He was standing out of his room with torn kurta.
Precap-"i am sorry mr. Oberoi, but there is one thing too.i dont know how will you react after listening this? "doctor said.
What is that??? any guesses.