shiv's pov

Shiv's pov-
Yesterday was our engagement one of the memorable moment of my life.i never thought that me and annika will come this far together. She has something in her which changed me totally. I could never forget our first meet. That time i was on cloud nine because i was going to awarded as buisness man of the year. Truly say so, i never thought about any girl. I always dreamed of for the award the buisnessman  of the year award in my hand. I was in relationship with mallika, which was fake,there was no real feelings between us. That was for just name sake relationship.i always told others that love is the waste of time. But that time didn't know that god is giving me his angel. When my car bumped with her. I was panicked not for her but for my image. What if someone will see me with this girl. What if media made blunder that i killed any girl. I took her to my house and called the doctor. And you know what in all this blunder i didn't see her face. How stupid of me. But when i see her. I was stunned. I had met many beautiful girls in my buisness carrier but none girl made me this much stunned. She is not any model. But my eyes were just sticking on her. I drooled her shamelessly. I never did this. Maybe you all will call me shameless but that moment just one thought came in my head, our children would be so cute. yes, i planned our ansh and shivika at that only moment. Sometimes i laugh think this that what will i tell to my ansh and shivika. Ki jab maine tumhari mom ko first time dekha tha tabhi tum dono ko assume kr liya tha.
She called me baagadbilla. If some other girl call me that i would have sued that girl but she was special. In the sense you guys can say that i fell in her love at first sight.
Everything is perfect on her but the think which i hate the most was her frown. I was curious to know the reason of her frown. I want to remove that.i wanted to be near her. So,i offered her job and she accepted. Then i got to know from gauri about daksh betrayal. Something broke in my heart when i heard that she loved daksh. But i was so excited to see annika,real annika. Which gauri described. I was adamant to vanish her frown, to make her laugh. And i did it.people says that we can fall in love just one time.but annika, she made me fall for her god knows how many times. We became friends. She started to share with me her pain, her feelings and i just heard her and took her in my arms. Sometimes we hugged each other for no reason. It feels home in her arms. When she snuggles in my chest i feel heaven. I realised that i like her. But i cant live without her this thing i realised when i heard her accident 's news. My heart skips its beat. I felt like i would not live without her.
most surprising moment for me when she proposed me. to be honest i was dancing on my mind. but then after i was confused about her feelings. I dont want to be burden on her. She took alot time in confessing her love. It was clear when she saved me and got shot herself. I will always hate that moment. That moment when doctor informed me that she..... Shhhh. I even can't mention that word.i knew that she loves me till eternity but i want to hear this from her mouth. You know it feels heaven when she told you i love you. The moment when i had to choose one between annika and priyanka. That was toughest decision for me. I chose priyanka. Many of you thinks that was wrong and i am totally agree but priyanka is my sister. Though she is cousin but she is close to me. I did not want to made her fall in any trouble because of me. I knew annika is understanding girl. She will sense my vulnerability and she sensed it. But she left me. That 3 months were like 3 ages for me. I never thought that this girl will ever affect me this much.i am so habitual of her, her talks, her smile and her craziness.each and everything about her is my habit now. When after three months when i met,i knew it would be tough to win her back. i knew that wouldn't be impossible to melt her heart. But the problem was that saransh. With whom she was going to be engaged. My heart knew  already that she would not engaged with any other else. Then my crazy shivaay which was invented by her came out. And i did silly things with saransh and torchered him. How dare he layed his eyes on my girl. But the aweful moment come when i got to know that annika is in depression. How could i forget that she could not bear any betrayal after daksh.i took her bali. She became comfortable with me then i proposed her. But that was stupid proposal ever. She helped me in proposing her.how can i forget to tell you guys,that i am so proud of her. When she said that she will do all preparation, i was bit upset. But when she told me that she want rudy to be established in event management.i had seen her tensed for job from establishing her own event company. It feels so good when she says to me that she trust me. I am so blessed to have her as my life partner.

"you are sitting here and there i was finding you. "her voice broke my trance.
"why were you finding me"?i turned to her as she came near to me.
"oh god, how many things are scattered and you just sitting here. You know that lights are still not fixed, caterers not doing their work properly. Venue decorations is still pending and how can i forget our outfits. designer is still not here. "she was blabbering and blabbering and here i am staring her. Mesmerized with her talking style. I held her hand in me. She stopped.
"can i spend just 10 minutes with my fiance?"i asked with a cute pout. She helplessly smile at me then hug me.ahh this warmth. I love it.
"what were you thinking?"she asked me still hugging me.
"nothing, just thanking god for giving me you. "i kissed her hair and played with her finger in which my ring she wears.
"oh, like this. "she said as i was decreasing the space between our lips.
"yes, like this."i tried to capture her lips but she came out from my hold and giggled. I frowned.
"mr. Your 10 minutes has over go and do your work. "she giggled and left.leaving me in more love with her.

lost innocenceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara