😈😈😈😈

"annika, look. I had made this mix fruit smoothy for you. Its healthy for you and my grandchild. Have this ok. "pinky said giving her a glass and planted a peck on her forehead. She smiled at her mother-in-law 's gesture. Pinky went and an evil smile form on her face.
"now,i will do oh my mata of yours ragini. I know, you had mixed papaya in this smoothy without maa's knowledge. "annika muttered.

"ohh, poor annika. I am so sad for you. Afterall after this smoothy,i don't think that you will be able to feel your baby. Just have it and then everything will be finished. "ragini said to herself.
Here shivaay was in video call with his clients but his mind was absent ,he was thinking about annika and her words.
"sir,are you okay?"poor employ asked again to him. Seeing his boss lost somewhere.
"i.... Will call you back.…"saying this shivaay hurriedly went out from his room. As he came out, he heard his mother was crying and saying to call doctor. Everyone in a mess.
"rudra, what happen? Why the hell mom is crying."asked shivaay worriedly.
"bhaiya, actually bhabhi.... "he cutted off by jhanvi.
"call the damn doctor rudra. "jhanvi scold him. And informed shivaay, that something has happened with annika. Making shivaay's breath hitched. He ran to her. There she was continuosly vomitting and coughing. Pinky and dadi was patting her back and they were worried like hell.
"oh my mata, shivaay. See, what has happened to annika?i dont know who mixed papaya on her smoothy. Papaya is not good for baby. "pinky cried to shivaay. Who was clueless. He doesn't know that annika has any problem with papaya. But he was worried. He went to her and hold her. As he hold her, she smirked and again started to cough. Now he was sure that she is making fool everyone. Soon doctor came and all of them out of the room. Pinky and other ladies were moving to and fro."if there would be gauri. She would have told me everything. But gauri,om and bhavya trio are out of the town for om's art gallery. "shivaay thought. Soon his thought gets broken. As doctor came out. All gathered around doctor to know. How is she?
"she is fine now. But how can you guys so irresponsible.dont you know that papaya is poison for baby. What if annika suffered with miscarriage.please be careful. "saying this doctor went from there. Whole family was in shocked. Pinky and dadi was thanking to god. But someone's anger was reaching its peak point. It was shivaay.
"khannna, khannna... "he literally shout. He ordered him to get cctv footage of kitchen. As he ordered the footage. Someone started to skip the situation but our rudy boy held her hand and stopped her.
"arre ragini. Where are you going?dont you want to know, who is trying to kill my champ."rudy smirked making ragini gulp her saliva.

Soon footage came to shivaay. Who was spitting fire.as he saw the person who was mixing papaya in the smoothy. He was stunned. Pinky was second most eager person who wants to know,who the hell tried to kill her grandchild. Pinky snatched the tablet from shivaay's hands.as she saw footage her anger reach its point. And she directly slapped ragini. Well, ragini was expecting this only. Pinky and shivaay has red eyes. Both were hell angry. After some questions, ragini spit the truth. That she send divorce papers to shivaay,annika.for creating misunderstanding between them. She wants shivaay by hook or by crook. But before she could say more, pinky held her hand and threw her out of the mansion. Here annika was enjoying the revelation by hiding behind the door. As ragini went everyone went to check annika. Except shivaay. Everyone asked her well being and left the couple alone to have some time. But rudra is rudra. He did not go from the room. Which made shivaay irk.
"do you have any idea rudra?how much i was scared to know, that my baby was in danger. "shivaay tried to explain rudra who already knew the whole truth.while annika chuckled at her husband's behavior.
"you know bhaiya, till now i was crazy in this family. But i got to know that you are craziest. "rudra said sarcastically.
"aisa kar tu nikal yha se,mujhe apni biwi or bacche ke sath thoda sa samay bitana hai. Tu jakar bhavya ko dekh. "shivaay said by dragging out rudra from the room. And he shut the door at Rudra's face.
As he shut the door rudra started laugh at his brother's attitude.
"don't know what will bhaiya do when in real my champ will going to come. "muttering this he went from there.

In room-
"without me, you have planned alot. Alone. "shivaay broke the ice.
"yes, what can i do? My husband was busy in believing nagins. So, i had to do. "replied annika in a sarcastic way.
"so, you never sent me divorce paper. "he asked cheekily. How could not she melt. At his handsome face but she is stern. She rolled her eyes in order to control her urge to kiss his husband at that very moment. "shivaay, i don't want to talk. Go to your ragini. "she said. He frowned.
"dont take her name. I will kill her. How the hell she thought to kill my babies. You know how much hyper i get. When doctor said that you would have face mis....., i cant take that bad word from my mouth. "he gets emotional which was unbearable for annika.she hugged him immediately. "shh, shivaay. You know i am not pregnant. Then why are you getting hyper?I am fine perfectly. "she made him understand. He cupped her face. "i know you are not pregnant. But can't you understand. I could not take any kind of risk for you and my babies. You know na how much things i have planned for them. "saying this he hugged her again. This time, annika felt bad for everything. She started to think, that shivaay has given all the love and respect. And she is still not ready for babies. Its been 2 years. This family has given her their heart. And here can't she give them a little happiness. For what she was also waiting to live. 1 week passed like this. Annika kept mum all the time. Struggling with her inner turmoil. Shivaay was worried for her like hell. Family was thinking that she was in shock because of ragini. Then shivaay planned to take his wife in a honeymoon. Yes, its their 2nd honeymoon. But everyone suggested him to take her out. So that she came back to her innocence.
should i say to shivaay? That i am ready for baby. "muttered annika as she was standing near pool. Suddenly cold hand came in contact with her waist. She knew. Who is it. She leaned on him as he back hugged her.
"you ok. "he asked.
"yes, its just i was missing you. "she confessed.
"missing me, we met before 30 minutes. This much soon you started to miss me. "he said as he nibbled her earlobe.
"no, i was missing your romance. I want to spend more time with you. "she confessed as she turned and kissed his cheeks. He smiled at her widely and twirled her.
"be ready, mrs. Oberoi we are going for our 2 nd honeymoon in paris. "he informed her happily.

Precap..

I know many of you guys has forgotten me

I know many of you guys has forgotten me. And this time its totally my mistake. I agree with that. But you know being a girl is also not so easy. We have alot of responsblities, so as i have many responsblities. I couldn't update regularly. This for my some royal readers.who seems to angry with me. I am sorry yrr. Please vote and comment teamsurbhic
VarleenKaur587
user02696221
cutecrazed
mihu02
Mansi_SR
Samapikagarg
HumaKhan827
PARIMALA020
pratichi05
Shivika08
Jazz_5rock