💕💕💕💕

Annika was facing the beautiful view of the city when someone grab her bare waist tightly backhugged her. She smiled widely.
"where were you? "
"i was busy in making excuse "he chuckled and inhaled her hairs.
"shivaaaaay"she said with utmost satisfaction. Being in his arms is the most satisfaction thing she found till now.
"i missed you yrr. "he said.
"i missed you too. "
"liar, you can atleast talk to me. I was dying to hear your voice. "he complained cutely. Now rubbing his nose on her hairs. Smelling her shampoo fragrance.
She turned coming out from his clutches she cupped his face.
"if 5days living away from you can give me lifetime togetherness with you then why not. "
"we are finally going to marry. "he said with great enthusiasm holding her hands.
"yes, we are. "she smiled.
"i cant wait for our marriage,say your dad that hurry up na. "he said.
"why so hurry, my marriage will happen slowly and beautifully."she said dreamingly.
He look at her with intense look. He grab her waist tightly causing hit her front to his front. She gasped at that.
"did i told you, that how hot you are looking today?"he said while eyeing her luscious lips.
"have i ever told you before that you look irresistible in white. "she said mischievously.
"let's tell eachother then. "he said while moving more closer to her. They were so close that there nose was almost touching.
"shivaay, someone will come. "she said.
"ohh, so you are shying. "he teased her.
"who said i am shying?i am not shying shivaay. "she said while blushing profusely. He chuckled. He tugged her hair strand then kiss her forehead delicately. Letting linger his lips there for sometime.she closed her eyes in the feelings.he looks at her intently then kissed her both eyes tenderly. Then cheeks which were red like tomato.
"shivaaay, i love you. "she said suddenly. Hugging him.
"hey, why you hugged me? "he whined like small child.
"why, cant i hug you?"she said while unbuttoning his kurta.
"but i was going to have my sweet. "but he stopped as he felt her lips on his bare chest. She was giving him openmouth kisses in his chest. He moaned in pleasure.
"what are you doing annika"?
"shivaay, today my would be hubby is looking so irresistible. "
"He is yours for life long now. "he said.
"yes, i can do whatever i want with him. "she grinned .
"so, let him do what he wants to do. "saying this he captured her lips with his. They kissed. The kiss was full of love. Her hand went directly in his hairs while he was still rubbing her waist. After 5 minutes of good kiss they broke apart due to lack of oxygen.
"i love you till eternity. "he replied joining their foreheads.she smiled in content. Then he twirl her in the way that her back hit his chest.she gasped at sudden move.
He was now nibbling her earlobe sensuously.she moaned. His hands were playing with his belly button. Soon he started to give kisses on her shoulder, neck and collarbone. She came out from her pleasure world and turn around. He looks at her in confusion. She then kissed his forehead, eyes and cheeks the peck him. He smiled widely. She then kissed him in neck .just then his cell buzzed. He groans .
"can they ever let me live with you peaceful. "
"shivaay they must be worried, you should go oberoi mansion. "she said softly.
"okay, fine come let me drop you at your home. "
She hummed. In response.