annika's pov😘😘😘

Annika's pov..
Life was never good to me, when i was 8 years old, my mom left me. Dad and me separated due to misunderstandings. He always misunderstood me and i always argued with him. Life changed a Little bit when i joined college. Where i met gauri. She was my bestie, we hanged out each other. We were so connected to eachother because she was orphan and somewhere in my heart i was also like orphan. Because of dad's second Marriage. I couldn't bear any other lady in the place of my mom. Then i met daksh. I was so fool that time. When he complimented me i thought that i fall in love with him. Seriously in just 1 compliment fell in love. Arrghh these teenager hormones. But he fooled me through gauri. I felt that floor slipped underneath my foot when i got to know that gauri fooled me. It was shock for me. For daksh i didn't feel anything but for gauri i felt betrayed. My trust was broken brutally. Then financial problems and above of all my parent's non stop taunts made me loss my innocence. That time a frown always visible on my head because of stress and betrayal of gauri. Then god sent to me his angel."shivaay".i can't forget our meet. That accident is my best accident. Because of that accident i met him. From the time he came in my life. It feels like magic also started. My biggest trouble was dad and step mom's taunt. But that time they had to go bhopal.for some family problem. As they left for bhopal. I was so relaxed as i ever could. Then he offered me job. That time i needed a job  urgently so, i said yes. Here the magic was coming in row one by one. All thanks to shivaay. He made me patch up with gauri. That night was so beautiful when me and he spent a whole night in my balcony talking about many things.that night was so peaceful for me. From that day my frown disappeared from my forehead. Then he made me smile. How could I forget his try for making me smile. I felt comfort in his arms, i felt secure and he never did any inapropiate things with me. I trust him alot and that trust he owned. We were best friends may be more than that. He took care of me alot. He always supported me no matter what situation was? Just then i got to know he loves me. That moment i was not sure about my feelings but still i proposed him. I dont want to loose this much supportive guy. He asked me whether i love him or not. But that time i had no idea about my feelings. I just knew one thing that if world also goes against him. Still i will always be his side.he means alot to me. We came close and close. I was getting so comfortable and secure with him. He is most handsome man i had ever seen. I love the feeling to be in his arms. But the truly realization hit me when the goon pointed gun towards him. My heart skipped its beat. I was like dying seeing him shot dead. No, i can't see any scratch on him. So, i took that bullet on me. I would like to die, rather than live without him. But when i got conscious i got to know how doctor declared me died but he was so adamant to take me back from the god's hand. Now i have more feelings. I could say that the buisness tycoon shivaay singh oberoi has stolen my heart. When he asked me again whether i love him or not.that moment i thought to slap for making me fall in this situation. I can't explain my whole feelings in that three words. I can write a novel for what i feel for him. I was so happy with him. But the betrayal given by him changed alot. When he said that he was just passing time with me, i sensed that he is in some pressure, he was intentionally keeping me away from himself. So, i left him. I was angry for not telling me anything. I left him but his luck was still working properly because during that time me and dad settled our scores. He tried to understand my pov. I tried to understand his emotions. My step mother is not here. To be honest i didn't ask about her to my dad. Everything was going fine to me but the thing is wrong his absence in my life. I was so habitual of his hugs, his warmth. Which was missed by me. I fell into depression. But destiny wanted to be us. That's why we met after 3 months later. I was angry with him for not sharing his problem. With me. But his love melt my anger. He took me bali and help me to come out from depression. Bali is my most memorable place because in bali he proposed me. That moment my happiness knew no bound. His cute future planing made me eager for marry him. I cant wait to live the future which was so beautiful according to him. I fell more for him when his possessiveness comes out for his unborn shivika. Sometimes i feared what if after shivika he forgot me.
"that will never happen. "a voice came breaking my chain of thoughts. Here i saw my would be husband standing in his casual wears looking more handsome, with 2 cups of coffee.
"what? "i asked confusingly. "did, i thought outloud"?i thought.
"no, i can hear your thoughts too."he smiled. As he sat down with me in pool side putting his both legs in water.
"does it happens"?i asked.
"yes, in my case it happens".he said. I smiled taking my cup of coffee. I fold my arm with his, from other sipping coffee and head rested on his shoulder. We sat there silently. Our silence is talking out loud. But moment broken by his cellphone's beep.
"arrghh, shivaay,i am warning you. If after marriage this khanna disturb us then i will give divorce at that very moment. Then you will live with my soutan khanna alone. "i threatened.
"uff, it's dadi's call. Not khanna".he told me while checking his cell.
"ohh, so why are you sitting here go and ask her that did they decide marriage date or not. "i said eagerly and he went to receive call. Today all oberois are in my house for deciding marriage date. As per dadi's order bride and groom shouldn't come in that process, so i thought to spend some more time with my would be hubby. Suddenly someone hugged me tightly from back, kissing my hairs.
"did they decide date? "i asked, knowing that they had decided his happiness showing this.
"after 2 week you will be mrs. Shivaay singh oberoi. "while snuggling more into me. My happiness knew no bounds. I smiled widely.

Recap-marriage preparation and some important decisions by shivika.