and they become one in every way

Annika was in her room taking off her jewellery when someone knocked her balcony door. She gets confused. Who could be at this hour, that too from balcony. She thought. She went to her balcony and opened the door. She was surprised seeing there.......

….
….

…not shivaay....

..

..
But..

.
.
.
Rudy. "rudy, you at this hour of night. That too from balcony. "she asked being shocked.
"yeah, bhabhi. Actually i had planned a surprise for you and bhaiya. So, you need to come with me in your night comfortable clothes. "he said as he entered in her room through balcony.
"rudy, one more surprise. I think i will die one day with surprises. "she said with great enthusiasm. Soon she changed in her comfortable clothes and rudy took her by his car. She was dropped in a wood house which was illuminating with fairylights. She was mesmerized by the beauty of the house. When someone backhugged her. She knew who is this. A small smile crept on her lips.
"i love Rudy 's surprises. ''she stated while leaning on him more.
"afterall, he is my brother."he said huskily in her ears a shiver ran down to her spine. Both entered in the house hand in hand. As rudy has gone long before leaving the couple alone.
"shivaay, i always thought to spend a night with my prince in wood house. "she said with glittering eyes.
he again backhugged her and started give feathery kisses on her neck. she also moaned and give him space .he started give her light hickeys on her neck and shoulder and she was enjoying.
"i love you "he breathed after his sweet torcher on her neck. She turned and saw him staring her.
"should i say this too?"she said.
"no, i can see in your eyes. "he replied staring in her eyes. She hugged him again. No wonder she loves him like noone.

 "shivaay, its our last night as girlfriend -boyfriend "

"shivaay, its our last night as girlfriend -boyfriend ".she said while both were laying.she was keeping her head on his chest.
"from tomorrow, you will be mine. Miss annika. "he smirked. She hid in his chest more and bit there. He hissed in pain and pleasure both. He saw her giggling. He rolled her and he is hovering her. "what?"she frowned.

But soon he smashed his lips with hers

But soon he smashed his lips with hers. She too started to respond. Like she was waiting for this moment. Both kissed each other hungrily and wildly. She was taking off his shirt while he was too busy in his work. Both parted. Breathing heavily."now you get to know what? "he said and started to kiss her neck. He was so in passion, while annika was too enjoying his sweet torture but soon realization strike on his mind and he left her. She opened her eyes after not feeling him. "what happen shivaay? Why did you stop?"she asked as she saw him looking at another side.
"its, nothing annika. I should have controlled myself. What would happen if i loose my control?"he said with guilt, not locking his eyes with hers. Oh! How much she loves him. She cupped his face and saw him closing his eyes, she kissed his both eyes and Then nose.he opens his eyes and stare her.
"you know what shivaay, for me marriage is just a formality,which is necessary to give our relationship a name and nothing else. I became yours long before, my soul and my heart is with you. I trust you,shivaay."saying this she again captured his lips with hers.