begging help

Next day,
Shivaay was getting ready,today he was taking so much time to get ready.as he got to know that annika is going to come in saransh's office so,of course he is also going there.he knew,he has no excuse to go there but he want to see her again and again.she is the one whom he don't want take off his eyes.its been 4 months since waiting for her.searching for her.want to tell her the truth.he knew,that he did not handle situation wisely.he should have think about her.but as people says,"in problems people loss their mind."just like this it was his situation.

Soon his thoughts broken by a voice which belongs to rudra.
Ru-are you going on a date?He said furrowing his brows and checking him out.
Shiv-no,I have a meeting.he said nonchalantly.
Ru-really.he said in suspicious way.
Shiv-ugghh,Rudy.stop checking me out like a cheapda.
Ru-i will stop if you told me where are you going?
Shiv-in meeting.
Ru-with whom?
Shiv-sa…saransh….
Ru-whaaaaat…..Look bhaiya,I know you are stressed out but you cant go like this that too in front of saransh.what if he fell for you?Are you not any more interested in my annika di?
Shiv-shut up rudy.i am gonna meet her today.thats why.you know.
Ru-ohho devdas billu became dashing baagadbilla.
Shivaay gave him angry glare then smiled.
Rudy too smiled in reflex ,he knew his brother's mind is cooking something.something evil,and he is going to part of it.
Shivaay slipped his hand in rudy's shoulders.rudy shivered.
Ru-bhaiya,look i am not gonna do any thing.last month bhavya beat me alot because of this.he said with his scared tone.
Shiv-hawww,bhavya beats you.
Ru-(shyly)when i does wrong she scolds me and when i ignore her and repeat mistake again then sometimes her temper looses.
Shiv-ohhh,so this is the secret of our bholu Rudy.
Rudy-first you tell me your work.
Shiv-listen,if you want somebody's image in front of bhavya then what will you do?
Rudy-i will let him take her.
Shiv-why?
Ru-arree she is so strict.
Shiv(in mind)-ohh god,now I have to tell him my situation otherwise he is not gonna help me.
After thinking shivaay told Rudy his situation.rudy smirked.
Ru-ohh,so you are planning to make bhabhi back.
Shiv-yesss,now give me some ideas.dangerous ideas.that much dangerous that annika beat him with her chameli..
Rudy gave him ideas in his ears.listening his ideas sometimes shivaay makes ewww face and sometimes horrible.after listening his ideas.
Ru-how's it?
Shivaay looks at him then suddenly hold his face in his palms and kissed his forehead.made Rudy shivered.he jerked his hand.
Ru-bhaiya,I am not annika di.so,control your emotions.
Shiv-i never knew that you are this much terrible.
Ru-you never recognised my hidden talents.now go and win my bhabhi.

In office-
Shivaay reach there with evil smirk and scrutinized eyes to find his love of life.he went towards saransh's cabin for his evil plans.
Sar-hey shivaay!You here.what a pleasant surprise!
Shiv-yeah,I thought why don't we discuss our project more deeply.it will help us both to gain profit.
Sar-thats great.but I am bit busy today.
Shiv-why?
Sar-actually today I am going to brunch with annika.i planned it.so,I am sorry.
Shiv-(in mind)I knew that annika is coming here but she is coming for brunch.no,that's not possible.she is not going with this idiot.
Sar-so…
Shiv-okay,but saransh.she suggests you for brunch.
Sar-no,yrr.she is so shy.i had to plan everything.she never plans something.
Shiv-you can't have her like this.
Sar-what you mean?
Shiv-umm,actually she hates to go any brunch or elsewhere.
Sar-but why?
Shiv-you don't know her yrr.
Sar-what happen?
Shiv-she never woke up in time.did you ever see her woke up before 1 p.m.
Sar-i never noticed that much.
Shiv(muttered)-good.
Sar-did you say something?
Shiv-i was saying that you are giving her so much importance.
Sar-why?
Shiv-uff,she is not that types of girls who loves guys attention.she doesn't even like someone's attention.she gets frustrated.
Sar-so,what should I do now?
Shiv-left her.he said in the flow of his words.
Sar-whatt???
Shiv-i mean let her,she must be sleeping.he fumbled.
Sar-ok.as you say.

Recap-shivika alone in brunch date.her anger and her hurt came out from its limit.