she cant leave me

Shivaay held that doctor's collar angrily his eyes were spitting fire.he don't want to accept this fact that his annika left him.
Shiv-i don't know,I want my annika, perfectly fine.got it.i will give you my whole money but treat her and get back my annika.he threatened him.
Doc-look mr.oberoi we can't do anything.she is gone.
Shiv-no,she is alive.he was going to punch that doctor.but interrupted by om.
Om-shivaay,she left us.
Shiv-no,she can't leave me.om you too think that she is no more.she is alive,she can't leave me.she promised me,she will never leave me.she is alive.he was muttering these sentences,he was not in his senses.seeing him everyone cried bitterly.gauri was crying loudly.om jerked shivaay and said.
Om-shivaay,she is gone.we have to do her last rights,we should call her parents.he said with his choking voice.
Shiv-are you mad?I said she is alive.cant you understand she.  Is. .Alive...He shouted.
He went to doctor and held his collar,I want that you took out that bullets from her body.and take her in life support system.
Doc-but there is no use for doing so.
Shiv-cant you hear?What I said.i want her in life support system.he shouted.
Gau-bade bhaiya…..Her voice was choking due to her bitter cry…bade..Bhaiya…voh..ch…chali..Gyi hum sab..Ko chhod..Kr..She couldn't control her emotions and started crying bitterly.shivaay immediately hugged her tightly.
No,she can't.if I am alive then how can she leave me like this?Didn't you hear me go and operate her.he shouted at doctor.doctor frightened listening shivaay's roar.he took annika with his team in o.t.

He sat there with a thud.then doctor came.seeing doctor he immediately stood.
Doc-mr.oberoi,I have already told you that she is no more,but you are not accepting the truth.so okay we are ready to operate her.there is no use of it.anyways this operation took 2 hours.after operation you have to accept this fact that she is dead.
Shiv-i will kill you.if you again said that she is no more.he gritted his teeth.
Doctor went in o.t.,soon operation gets start.everyone knew that they had lost their annika,except shivaay.he was thinking that after operation some miracle will surely happen.he again sat there with thud.he started to reminiscing his and annika's moments.
Flashback-
When today shivaay went to pick her from her workshop,they settled in car.as he sat in his seat,annika wrap her one arm in his and lean over his shoulder.seeing like this shivaay gets worried.
Shiv-what happen?Is everything fine?
He too leans on her head.
Anni-i don't know,but I am not feeling well today.she said in her low voice.
As he heard her sentence he jerked her and cup her face.shiv-what happen to you?Should we go to doctor?Or should I call doctor here?He bombard his questions on her.
Anni-(she too cupped his face.)shivaay,I am fine physically but I don't know why,I am fearing to go oberoi mansion.
Shiv(sighed in relief)-but why?What happen?
Anni-i am having feelings that if we went there then we will separate.and I don't want to separate from you not even an inch.she said holding him more tightly.
He smiled.
Shiv-we will not separate.it will never happen.I assure you.
Anni-promise.
Shiv-pinky promise.she smiled widely and hugged him tightly,she hide her face in his crook,she nuzzled her nose there making shivaay groan.he hold her waist more tightly.letting her do what she want.she sucked in his throat taking away his start from there.
Feeling this he moaned her name.but no use of this as she marked him as hers.leaving a Hickey on his throat she sat straight as if nothing happened.shivaay looks his reflection on the rear mirror.and found a Hickey on his throat.
Shiv-hey,what is this?He said smirkingly.
Anni-what?She raised her eyebrow,and asked him nonchalantly.
Shiv-this he points on his throat.
Anni-ohh that.its nothing,it's my mark.you know if someone thinks that you are available for someone.you know,you have been marked as reserved.
Shiv-ohh,is that so?
Anni-yes..
Shiv-so I should also reserve you as mine.saying this he came too close to her but she jerked him.
Anni-ohh,shut up.we should go home now.
He pouted while she signaled him to start the car..
Flashback ends…
He touches her Hickey on his throat and smiled faintly,just then a voice came," told you that b.s.f. is fraud,look he shoot me.''yes it was annika.
He smiled brightly.
Shiv-annika,he step forward and tries to touch her.but it vanished. It broke his heart.
He reminds that moment when she said this to him,he reminds more moments where today she said that if someone says that she will die in 2 hours then.he jerks off from his thoughts and something came into his mind.he rushed towards operation theatre,as he reach there doctor came out.
Shiv-what happen,she gain consciousness.he asked with tinge of hope.
Doctor-i told you already that she is…
Shiv-she can alive.
Doc-how?He said confusingly.
Shiv-i want that you give her shock therapy.
Doc-are you sure I don't think.it will work.
Shiv-i said,give her now.he roared.family was watching him silently crying.
Doc-okay fine. Saying this he went from there for preparation.
"You will not accept na,that I am dead now"again her voice came.he turned around and found her soul smiling at him.
He walked towards her.And said.
Shiv-you broke your promise by leaving me,but mind it annika,shivaay singh oberoi will never let you leave me.got it.
Anni-i have to go shivaay.she said,her eyes filled with tears.
Shiv-no,you will not.i am still alive."jab tak shivaay jinda hai tab tak annika ko kuch ni ho skta hai."
Anni-i know.i will wait for you.
Shiv-i will take you back.
Anni-i am waiting..Saying this she vanished.
Doctor prepared for shock therapy,shivaay too forcefully went in ward.he want to see her.he was adamant to get her back.while family was witnessing his love for annika.in count of 3 doctor gave her shock.her body jerk but no heartbeats,again doctor counts three and give her shock,her body jerks again but no heartbeat.making shivaay broken.
Shiv-i want to give her shock.
Doc-but mr.oberoi.
Shiv-i said give me.he roared.doctor handover him instrument.he have to do this,but how can he gave her shock? He closed her eyes and count three.yes he gave her shock….
Her body jerks heavily,and she took breath.her heartbeat came back.she was panting.her eyes were heavy.
Doc-oh my god.how can this possible?It's miracle.
Shivaay smiled in relief.
Shiv-finally I take you back.
Doc-dont worry she needs bedrest she will be fine.as your faith made came out of the death.

Recap-same as I couldn't cover in this part