time flew🍂🍂🍂

There was a silence prevailed as annika went shivaay immediately ran out.not for annika but for prinku,making others confuse.
Shiv's pov-
I was romancing with annika when my cell buzzed.i saw the caller ID.it was showing daksh's name.when she asked me that who's calling,I lied her by saying some unknown.as I don't want to let anyone upset her.i left her and received the call.
Me-what?
Dak-hey shivaay,no hii,no hello.bhai I am your bestie.
Me-look daksh,I am hell busy I'll talk to you later.i was cutting the call but his last sentence shocked me to the core.
Dak-fine you are busy for me,but for your sister prinku.you don't have time for her too.
Me-what you mean by prinku?
Dak-shivaay your prinku is with me.
Me-daksh,dare you touch my sister I'll kill you.
Dak-okay,I'll not touch your sis,though she is so hot.but I can control my hormones if you do my work.
Me-i am not gonna do any kind of your work.how can I believe you that prinku is with you.
Dak-ohh so,you want to talk to your sister.one sec.
"Bhaiya,save me.please help me".prinku said.
Me-prinku,where are you?Tell me.
Prin-i don't know.where I am?I am scaring bhaiya please save me.she was crying bitterly.
Me-prinku….
Dak-that's it.now don't be over smart and do as I say.
Me-daksh leave her, otherwise you will see my wrath.i threatened him.
Dak-shivaay,you don't have time just do as I say.and I promise you after my work you will find her.i'll give you your sister safe and sound.

i was helpless.i don't know what to do.so,I agreed.he blackmailed me to hurt annika.i denied first but he didn't show mercy on me.i cried my heart out then I call khanna to trace daksh's no. But it was not tracing.i was reminding my and annika's moment.that was so hard decision to choose between my family and my love.after alot of inner
turmoil I chose prinku,as I can't betray my family.this decision was so difficult for me.but I had to chosen so I chose.i know after this day,may be I lost my annika.my khidki tod annika.but I can't leave my prinku too.i did this drama.only my heart knew that how difficult it was for me to hurt her.i can't even see her tear and now I am the one who is hurting her.i am sorry annika,I am sorry.i am really sorry.
End of pov.
Shivaay ran to the place where daksh had promised him.there he found prinku.she ran to him and hugged him.he too reciprocate her hug.he feel relief after seeing prinku.his tears are not taking any name of stop.like this whole family got to know that due to daksh,shivaay did this.but as we say damage has done.annika is broken that too by her own shivaay.

Time flew……..
"People says that time is the best healer of wound,but I say.that time is not any kind of healer,infact we are habitual of bearing pain in our heart with each passing time."
4 months later-
Dadi-its been 4 months since annika left us.after her we lost our billu too.
Pinky-its been 4 months since we are finding her.pta ni kha hogi.
Gau-she is like this only.whenever she hurts,she leaves everyone.we can't find her.we loose her chhoti maa.saying this she started crying bitterly.jhanvi hugged her.
Gau-mom,I don't know where she is?I can say that this time she is hurt to the core.she will not forgive bhaiya so easily.
In office-
A person is sitting in his cabin watching a picture continuously.

In office-A person is sitting in his cabin watching a picture continuously

His eyes are filled with tears.caressing the picture.just then someone knock the door.
Person-come in.
Tej-shivaay,are you ready to go?
Yes,the person is shivaay.
Shiv-where bade papa?
Tej-how can you forget shivaay?Today is sinha's party.
Shiv-i am sorry,bade papa.i am not going anywhere.
Tej-shivaay,I am not asking you.i am telling you.so,go and attend it.
Shiv-but …
Tej-i don't know,you are going.that's it.shivaay you are loosing your buisness.i can't see this.so,you go and he went from there.

Recap-
His heart beat is thumping like drum,he is sensing her.after damn 4 months he is sensing her.his eyes are wandering here or there.will they meet again? What will annika's reaction?