Chapter 18

Chapter by lalalandecember

[UNEDITED]

I end up not working, because of the incident with Marcel. But I still get to work my part time as the pianist.

But after that, he didn't show himself in front of me. He's been out since he drive me to the restaurant. He just dropped me off and then he's gone.

Why was it so difficult for me to understand Marcel? I don't even know what he wants. He wants just about everything.

When my shift ends, I go change to my casual clothes.

"I'll see you later, Mel." I hug her and walk out from the changing room. I exit with the employees door, from the kitchen.

"Have an amazing night?"I gasped and stopped immediately when I hear his voice. I was just gonna grab my phone from my bag and I didn't look up at my surrounding.

So I was surprised when I heard his voice right there. He is standing by his door. Car engine turn up.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I zipped my bag.

"You didn't answer my question." I frowned. What question is he asking me? He asked so many questions.

"How is your shifted goes?" He repeated.

"It's okay." I answer.

"Let's go." He pull me to his car and I settled in.

He start driving and silence. There is just a music played in the background, just a soft music.

"No." I said. "Marcel!"

"Yes?" He answer so normally. He pretends like nothing wrong.

"Go back. Now." I look at him deadly.

"Calm down. We are going to get Leo." He said, glace at me time to time.

"Leo is just a few houses from mine. There is no need to go this way. Now, go back." I demanded.

"You looked more beautiful like this. Demanding." He chuckles but still focused on the road. He thinks that this is funny?

"Just calm down, okay? We're not going anywhere." He tried to calmed me.

Like hell I'm going to calm. I have to pick up Leo. He's been away from me for too long. How many hours is it.

My eyes widen when we stopping. He got to be kidding me. All I want from long hours of work is to see my beautiful son.

"Ella." Marcel called. I snap my head to look at him already our of the car. He is waiting for me to go out.

"Get back in Marcel and take me home."

Instead of answering me, he walk across and to my door side. He opened it and held his hand out.

"Come on. Leo is waiting." He said. Why is he always bribe me with Leo? It's impossible that Leo is with him. Because I took Leo to his kindergarten and he's with Louisa.

"What are you talking about? Leo is with Louisa, back home." I said in frustrated.

"He's upstairs waiting for you. Now let's go." He keep his hand in the air, not once getting it down because I didn't take it.

"You're lying." I said stubbornly.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not. You are acting like a child. Leo is waiting for you upstairs. Why is it so hard to believe?" I can see that he's frustrate by my behaviour.

I sigh, because I just want to get some rest. Snuggle with my cute son until I fall asleep.

I hop out of his car, but ignoring his hand.

"Well." I could hear him muttering some words under his breath.

I wait for him to lead me to his apartment. I know that I have been here, but it's just only once. I didn't get to see the full surrounding.

He held his hand out again. I look down at it and just stare. "Lead the way, please." I said.

"I just want to hold your hand. You don't even want me to hold your hand?" He sounded hurt and I feel bad. Holding wouldn't be a big problem, right? It's just hand in hand, nothing more.

"Oh, God. You are so mouthful today? Is your energy on its full power or something?" I commented.

"Yeah, yeah." He just shrug me off and take my hand.

We walked in go the lobby and to the elevator. This apartment building is so fancy. His payment for a month could be three months for me. From what I saw in his apartment.

He press the button to his floor and we waited. His hand held firm in mine. We just waiting, no talks. Just breathing.

When the elevator dings, the door opened.

Marcel lead me as we walk to his door. He pull out his key from his pants pocket, he plug it in the hole and twist it and I heard the door being unlock.

Once I walk in, I could hear the TV is turn on. I'm curious to who is watching the TV when the owner is standing beside me.

I looked at Marcel, silently asking him. He just gesture for me to see it myself.

So I walked further in to the living room when I know where the TV is.

"Leo." So he wasn't kidding when he said that Leo is upstairs in his apartment. But how can he have Leo? Did Louisa just gave Leo to him?

"Mommy." He get down from the couch and run to me. I squatted down and welcome him in my arms.

So peaceful.

I snuggles to his neck, making him giggles.

"How are you, baby?" I ask.

"I'm good, Mommy. I miss you." He answers excitedly and then kiss me on the cheek. Why do I love him so much, I could die just by his kisses.

"I missed my baby too. What are you doing today? Are you making new friends?" I asked. I'm so excited to ask his how is his day going?

"I did. She is so cute, Mommy." He spoke with adoration in his eyes and I could see a blush showing in his cheeks.

"You like that girl, don't you buddy?" Marcel get down and ruffle Leo's hair.

"Buddy, stop." He tried to stop Marcel and get his hand off his hair. But I find it cute to watch.

Could I ever get bored for this?

I don't think so.

🐾🐾🐾

TBC