Chapter 36

Chapter by lalalandecember

[UNEDITED]

Marcel's POV

"Mommy." Leo stretch his arm to my way as he's looking for his mommy. I peek at him and his eyes still closed. He is about to wake up.

I run my hand on his hair. I don't even know what hair product he use, but his hair is soft.

I keep on running my hand through his hair as I lay on the bed beside him. I have been awake almost thirty minutes. Ella is on the kitchen making breakfast. I told her to.

He hums and scoot closer to me. He wrap his short arms around me, just the front, because he can't reach all over my body.

I chuckled, I felt his mouth on my nipple.

"Leo, wake up." He can't be serious, he though I am his mother. "Leo. Buddy." I tap his cheek with the tip of my finger.

"Stop, mummy." He huffed, pushing my finger away. He's cranky.

"Wake up." I woke him again, shaking his shoulder softly.

"No."

"Wake up, Buddy." His eyes snap open as the mention on 'Buddy'. I've said it before once, but I guess it didn't recognised by him.

"Buddy!" All of sudden, his energy rise up, he jump on me.

After a moment, he pull away and look at me.

"Where's mummy? Where are we, Buddy?" His eyes looking everywhere. He start to think, I can see it. Remembering the last time they are here, he never step a foot in my bedroom.

"My house, Buddy." I answer.

"Your house?" He ask in excitement. "But why are we here, Buddy? What about mummy?" He looked scared for a second.

"She is here, she's making breakfast for us." I caress his chubby cheek.

"She is here?" His eyes widen as the realising. "Are we living here now? Family?" He smiles sweetly. I feel worst of myself for thinking so low of Ella.

It breaks my heart seeing her crying. Why did I do that? That's because I still have doubts in her. She never openly confess about her feelings to me. I have the right to doubt her for a minute. But it's all washed away when I see how her eyes speak the truth.

Leo is another story.

Excited and genuine is what he is. He always is so excited to see me, just my presence is have a big impact in him.

"Let's have mummy breakfast." I put my feet down, landing on the ground. I then turned to Leo, reaching for him. I bring him to my arm. He snuggles to my chest to loose his sleepiness.

"Ella." I called.

"Hi, baby." She smiles and I almost had a heart attack, but she continue. "Are you awake now?"

"Yes, mummy. We want breakfast." Leo answer for the both of us. He can be cute, he can be a cry baby.

I put him down and he run towards his mother. Ella squat down and put his hands on either of his upper arms. She rain him with kisses, making Leo laugh and it makes me smile. It was a sight for me to keep forever. I never had someone so genuine loving me.

Leo is such a keep, so different from his father. He better not be handed to his father at any costs. He is too precious to be tainted. His pure heart won't be destroyed of selfishness and ego.

"Marcel, have breakfast." Ella ask me to join them. So I hop on the chair next to Leo. He is so cheerful, full mouthed, smiling, talk active.

"I will have to talk to Leo's teacher that he couldn't come to school." Ella said.

"Okay, I'll bath Leo." I said surprisingly for the both of us.

"Are you sure? You don't have to." Ella look at me doubly.

"It's fine. Leo will be happy." I said calming her. I know that Leo will be happy, esthetic even. Ella said there is something Leo wants to ask me last night. I didn't get a chance to because Leo is asleep when I took him from His teacher's house.

"Okay. Thank you."

After seeing Ella walked in to our room. She disappeared.

"Leo, mummy said you want to ask me something. What is it?" I honestly am curious and nervous at the same time. I don't know why, seriously something will change.

"I want you to be my daddy." Shock. Leo said it so calmly, while I, on the other hand look at him like he grows another head. I want to be openly shocked, but I don't want to make him upset.

"Dad?" I'm still in shock. "You want me to be your dad?"

"Yes. Mummy said to ask you first. You didn't come home last night. I am sad."

"I come to you last night. You were asleep. I'm sorry that I didn't come home earlier." Why Leo? You had me under your spell.

I saw his features getting wane. He is sad, yet again.

Slowly, the edges of my mouth widen. I put my hand over his head and ruffles his hair. "Of course, Buddy. You can call me dad. Now let me do daddy's duty. Let's take a bath."

I took his little body and throw him up to the air. He giggles and hold onto me so tight.

"Let's bath you." I shook my head against his side head. I walked to the door of our room and stopped dead on my track as I heard Ella's voice. She's talking like a mad woman.

"What else do you want? Haven't you threatene enough!" And in that moment, I know. I know who it is.

"Go to the living room until I get you back, okay?" I said as I put Leo's down to the ground. He obey me in the first commend. I don't have to tell me twice or thrice.

I'm still standing at the door, didn't make a move to open the door or getting in. It will just bother her and letting her known my presence.

🐾🐾🐾