Chapter 51

Chapter by syaminhazam

[UNEDITED]

My eyes still locked with his . All sort of emotion overwhelmed me. Starting with happy to see him in flesh standing in front of me. Then it changed to the overwhelming feeling of missing him.

My fingers frantically touches his features as he hugged me away. Then it downed to me that i am not on Spain, i am back in Italy.

Italy, the soil which Gio stepped with pride and acknowledge him like he is the king. I stepped away from the very person my eyes search even in dream. His name has been on the tip of my tongue all these while.

“Marcel, you must go away. He is dangerous,” i said pushing his chest while my eyes looking out for Marco, the bodyguard.

His hand cupped my cheek, brushing the side lovely. “I know my love, but let me see you a while more,” he kissed my forehead.

A single tear escaped my eyes. Fear is gripping and tugging my heart but his warm touch makes me feel safe, unlike Gio’s cold fingers.
“Marcel,”

“Shh,” his finger on my lip shut my mouth. At this moment i forgot everything. The danger of seeing together with him vanishes in thin air. I forget about Gio ‘s threat and also the man that he employed as my bodyguard.

Marcel eyes looks around as he grabbed my hand in his.

“We must run from here,” his thumb circles of my hand.

“How?, his man is everywhere,” i told the fact to him.

“I will find a way. You just need to see me this time again tomorrow, i will change my disguise.. but you need to come to this shop okay,” he said staring deep into my eyes.

“ how do i recognize you?” i asked as he said that he will change his look, not the old man look anymore.

“you will my love. Like you did today” he smiled.

His smiles vanishes as he puts on his black sunglases on.

“please help me cross the road dear, the road is so busy for old man like me,” Marcel coughed and bend his body down abit.

“ Madam, i was looking for you,”

Now i understand his behaviour. I smiled back at him at turned my body facing Marco.

“I am just walking, not running Marco. Can you be a dear and help me to signal down the cars to stop?” i look at Marco sweetly.

“Why?” his brow creases.

“This old man need help to cross the road, i will hold him and you stop the car,” without waiting for Marco answer, i cupped Marcel shoulder and help him to cross the road.

I can hear Marco grunts behind me, but i ignored him and walk with Marcel, the old man now. Marco joined later stopping the car as instructed.

“Thank you dear, may your wish come true,” Marcel coughed and patted my hand.

After that, i fell so light that i run towards Loretta smiling and screaming. There still hope for me to be with Marcel again. It seems bleak now, but somehow there is still light at the end of the tunnel, right?.

I was humming happy tune and dancing in the room when Gio crept in slowly. I was so happy that i didnt notice him opening the room door.

“so the news is true?” his voice startled me and my feet stopping dancing.