Chapter 44

Chapter by lalalandecember

[UNEDITED]

I waited patiently while tapping my foot to the ground. Tears keep streaming down my face.

Why is the happiest day for him be a disaster day for me? You can't do this to me, Marcel. We were okay just this morning.

Gio come so fast. His car stopped in front of me and he climb out his car, buttoning his suit as he walk up to me.

"I'm surprised you call me so fast. You said at 6, but it's only 9. What makes you change your mind?" Gio ask, smirking at me.

"Just get me out of here." I said aggressively.

"Why, honey? Your lover boy hurt you already?" He mocked me, still smirking like he have won already.

"Now, Gio!" I spat.

"Shit, woman. Don't go crazy on me. Let's go." He extend his hand out for me. I took it just because I don't want to be here any longer. It's painful already for me.

He roughly pull me up and dragged me to his car.

I think my mind and ears is messing me up. Before I climb in to the car, I heard my name being called. Saying that it was just an imagination, I didn't turn back. I get in to the car and Gio followed next, the car spending up immediately.

I wipe the tears on my face and deep breathing. I can do this, I'm not a weak woman he once known me as.

Because I know, we are going straight to the airport. He wouldn't waste anymore time here if it wasn't necessary.

Throughout the plane ride, I was quiet. Talk just one or two words, or when he wants me to talk. He was being nice, offering me food now and then.

After a hour and a half, we arrived at the private airport.

There's two cars ready when we are arriving at the airport. I shouldn't have guessed, because I know it was his guards, his alliance.

"We're going to buy stuff for you and you have to eat. I don't want my fucking wife so skinny." His eyes roam my body, I slightly see disgust in his eyes.

"I'm going to make sure you aren't this skinny. Is your boyfriend never feed you?" He asked.

"I feed myself well, Gio. Stop blaming Marcel, he did nothing wrong." I said, getting angry that he continuously blaming Marcel for everything.

"Well, don't blame me if I want my wife to be healthy to bear my fucking future sons."

"Have you lost your mind, Gio? I'm not your little wife anymore."

"You will be, soon enough." He said with finality.

We get in to the second car. The driver directly drive to the mall, on Gio's demands.

The familiarity of the street come to my mind, I actually missed this.

Does she still remember me?

It's been too long and I suddenly come back here. People must be wondering about my whereabouts. I can feel his power is still as strong as it was.

"Val." I snapped my head towards him. Raising my eyebrows, I questioning him.

"I want you to shut your little mouth about your whereabouts this past years. I don't want anyone to think that we are divorced. Do you understand me?" I nodded my head, just like he wanted me to.

"Now, I'm going to show the world my little wife. Let's go. Don't forget to behave." He warned me. Always with the threatens.

He climb out of the car and make his way to my side, opening the door for me.

He slipped his hand to my waist and brought me close to him. I can feel his breath on my ear. I thought he was going to talk, but no.

He kiss my cheek, then start walking to the mall entrance, dragging me along with him.

"We're going to eat first, then we go shopping." He told me.

We walk further. I remember this path like the back of my hand. He won't be going where I think he is, right? At least not right now.

I stopped dead on the spot. My head turns to him. I saw him already smirking, he knows what he is doing.

"I know you love the pasta here. Let's go, I don't want to make you starve." I stopped him from taking my hand. I shook my head at him.

"Let's just go back to the house. I'm a little tired." I plead.

"Okay, we're going home now. But we're going back later to but you clothes. Where's your phone?" He holds his hand out at me.

Without complaining, I give him my phone. As long as I am on his good side, I'm fine with him. I'll be fine throughout this whole situation.

"No phone from now." He said, putting my phone to his pocket suit.

"How about Leo?" I ask worriedly. If I have no phone, I couldn't contact Leo in any way.

"You left him with your boyfriend, now you want him? That's not the fucking deal, Valerie. Remember? I keep you here, no Leo, no boyfriend." I faintly nod. That was what I signed for, I bring them to myself.

"Or do you want to switch now? It's fucking too late, baby."

"I miss him, Gio. I miss my son." I held my head down. Suddenly feeling sad. I never been away without my son for so long. He must be asking about me right now. He saw me walking out on him today

I felt arms wrapped around me. I know it's Gio's. He brought me closer his chest.

"He's safe, Val." He said, soothing me.

I know he is safe, but that doesn't mean he is okay. I feel worst right now.

"I'm so sorry, Leo. Forgive me, please." I whimper on his chest. My heart is aching, longing to hug my son. To let him know that I love him so much and am sorry for not choosing him. But I have no other choice.

"Valerie?" A shocked voice rang through my ears.

🐾🐾🐾