Chapter 58

Chapter by lalalandecember

[UNEDITED]

I shouted for Gio's men. I told them to call an ambulance for them. Marcel and Gio need to be nursed. So now we are on our way to the hospital. At first, Gio refused to go to the hospital, but I forced him to. A little bit threaten him about Leo.

While we were going to the hospital. I told Gio's men to clean up the dead bodies.

Marcel wince ones awhile, on the other hand, Giovanni is just laying on the stretcher. Their skin part must be burning because of the shot, but Giovanni handled it well, not like Marcel.

Once we arrive at the hospital, Marcel and Gio get nurses while I take care of the registration. My expectation is that they both will be in the same room, but no.

When I asked where they room is, the doctor told me two numbers. I got confused at first and asked again if he was sure about who the patients I was looking for. But yes, he confirmed.

So I decided to check on Marcel. I opened the door to his room and found him with a nurse who attended him. Walking closer, I choose the other side of the nurse. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly, putting my hand on top of his knee. One of his leg is lifted on the bed.

He only nod, trying so hard not to hiss every pressure the nurse attend his wound. He look at him, then put his hand on top of mine. "Where's Giovanni?"

"I don't know. He is in the other room, I haven't visit him." I said. He suddenly squeeze my hand, not too hard, his eyes closed as the nurse done attending his wound. Then the nurse just leave like that, without saying anything.

"We can go after you are feeling better." I told him.

When he opens his eyes, I see something weird in his eyes. "We need to see Giovanni before we go." He said in determined.

"Of course." I agreed. We got here together, there is no way I'm leaving Gio alone in this hospital.

"Do you know his room number?" I nodded. I still remember when I asked the doctor. "Let's go." He grab my hand and he get down from the hospital bed. He carefully not to move his hand a lot.

I lead the way to Gio's room. We stop in front of his room, I look at Marcel before knocking the door. I knock again when I don't hear a response from the inside. I am sure this is his room.

I look back at Marcel. I don't know what to do. His eyes moves to the door knob, he is telling me to just opened the door. But I'm not sure if it's a good move. Just like he can sense my insecurity, he assured me.

I put my hand on the door knob and twist it, pushing the door open slowly. I didn't go straight in, I take a peek inside. I poke my head in to the room and see no one in there. So I push the door wider to get a better look inside. Marcel is behind me, looking for Gio as I am.

"Are you sure this is the room?" He ask.

"Yes, I remember it. I'm going to ask again." I walk pass him and looking for the worker. Because I didn't see any worker, I go to the reception.

"Hey, I'm looking for someone who I brought in maybe half an hour ago." I said, looking at the woman behind the desk.

"May I know the name?" She ask.

"Giovanni Elsavator." She check on the computer and I wait. Then she looked up.

"He have discharged." I frowns.

"When? Why am I not inform?" I asks frantically. Why did you do this, Gio?

"He requested himself for not telling you. You are the one that in charge of both patients, right?" I nod. That's just it before I walked off and back to the room to get Marcel. I still don't understand why Gio would do that. Who is fetching him from the hospital? He really wants to get rid of me that bad, I guess.

I saw Marcel sitting on the waiting seat. As he see me walking towards him, he get up and meet me midway. He look at me expectingly. "He's gone. I think he wants to get rid of me that bad." I said sadly. It hurt me for him to do that.

As he sense my sadness, he pull me to a hug with his free hand. I am hurt by his action. I don't want to be enemies with him just because we separated for the second time.

"He thinks it would be the best for us. He just want us to come back to Leo." He tried to make me feel better, I know it.

I nods.

I think we're going home now. I miss you so much, Leo. Mommy will come back with you again, I'm not leaving you anymore.

We walk out of the hospital and go straight to the airport. Since I brought nothing here and I'm leaving here with nothing. I hope this is for the best for us, for Gio too.

-

I sigh loudly as we get out of the plane. We are like a some business people, we don't have baggage or anything with us.

Marcel haven't let go of my hand since we get off of the plane. He entwined out hands together tightly. He called his driver a while ago to pick us up. So we have to wait a bit for his driver to get here.

For a good twenty five minutes we waited. Marcel spotted his car easily. The car stop right in front of us. We get up from the seat and walk to the car.

"Sir. Ma'am." He greet us, bowed his head.

"Take us to my mom's house." Marcel told the driver.

"Certainly, sir."

I'm excited to wrap my arms around his little body, showering him with kisses. Hug him until he whined. Then I will get my kisses back from him. I smiled at that thought.

Then I felt a hand grabbed mine. I look at the owner, of course it's Marcel. "We're going to meet him. Our son." He whispers, our faces close to each other.

Our son. It feels magical.

🐾🐾🐾

Hope you like the end and I'm sorry if it's not like you expected.

Stay time if I'm going to have an extra part from myself and will only be on this book.
Just stay tune.

😉😉