Chapter 42

Chapter by lalalandecember

[UNEDITED]

Marcel's POV

"But why, daddy? I want to go to school. I love coloing." He said, wrapping his arms around my neck.

He laid on top of me. When I woke up, he already in bed between Ella and I. We almost forgot that Leo is here too with us. I'm glad he's not here while we did the deed. We finally did it after I chase her for months.

"A break, Buddy. You need a break just like I do. I always work, aren't I?" I murmured.

I rubbed his back softly. We're still in bed. Ella is still sound asleep. I guess I worn her out.

"I want to school." He stubbornly said. Just like her mother.

"You will. We'll talk to you mom later about that. It's up to her."

"Breakfast, daddy." He pull up from my neck and look at me.

Breakfast? How do I do that?

I turned to Ella who is still sleeping. Should I wake her up to make breakfast? But I don't feel right to wake her up after a long night.

But, dear God. I can't cook. Am I going to make Leo starve until his mother awake? How bad can that be? Am I going to be a bad father?

"What do you want to eat?" I ask carefully. Maybe if he didn't ask too hard like cereal or toast, I can make them.

It's easy, right?

I can just pour the cereal onto the bowl. But if there is a cereal in here. I never bought them.

Or a toast. Put the bread in the toaster and let it cooked. Nicely cooked.

"I want quiche." He said eagerly.

"And what is that?" I ask in confusion. My face crunched up.

Just then, I heard a laugh let out. I turn my head so fast to Ella side and see that she's awake now. I give her nasty look.

"You've been awake all this time?" I gasp at her. She's unbelievable. I could die from confusion by Leo's request.

"I'm so sorry. Looking at you taking care of Leo is funny to me." She laughed, shaking her head from the impact, because apparently to her I have a funny way of taking care Leo.

Well, don't blame me for can not cooking. I've always had breakfast in the office. Never been cooking all my life.

"Yeah, laugh all you want. You won't be laughing after this." Smirking, she looked confused.

I turn to Leo and whisper something on his ear. He seem eager at my idea. I wiggle my eyebrows at him, smiling. He nodded while chuckling.

"One, two-,"

"What are you counting on?" Ella didn't see it coming. Not even three yet, Leo and I come to her.

I tickle her waist and stomach, Leo tickling her neck.

She laughs and squirming.

I keep on tickling her from the side while Leo move to sit on top of her. We were so catch up to the tickle war, that I didn't realise that the duvet which was covering our body pulled down.

I got the more impact of that.

"Daddy!" Leo scream and hide his head on her mother's neck. I look at him in confusion. Why does he scream?

I then look to Ella. She move her eyes up no down like pointing something to me. But I don't get her.

Her hand move towards me and she blindly pull up the duvet that is almost on my ankle high. My eyes widen and quickly pull them up to cover my body.

My birthday suit!!

"Let's make you breakfast, young man. You go ahead and I'll be right behind you." Ella said, putting Leo down.

And Leo just run to the door, slamming the door behind him.

"I'm so embarrassed, Ella!" I said a bit angry and shy. How the heck did I just let that happen?

"Your fault." She playfully hit my arm. Then she sit up, looking for her clothes.

"I put the clothes in the hamper." I said, still embarrass. Could I even face Leo again?

"You put the clothes in the hamper and you couldn't even put some on?" Ella ask in unbelievable. She chuckles and just grabbed the duvet to cover her body, leaving mine just as empty as the bed.

"And now you are embarrass?" I mock her.

"Shut up. You better go to the kitchen and make Leo breakfast, daddy." I smirk when she calls me daddy. She blushed and run to the door of the bathroom.

When she's gone. A smile spread on my lips. I feel happy.

25 is not too late for having a family. When my mother said Ella was the first woman I brought to her, she was. I have girlfriends in the past, but I never let my mother known their existence. Until Ella.

I don't know why when I met Ella, I was sure. Sure of myself and sure about her. Leo is the one that brought me closer to Ella.

"Marcel. What the hell? What are you still doing in here? Leo is outside, alone." She scolded me.

"Well, I'm sorry then, mommy. I promise to be good today." I said, mocking Leo. Plus giving her my best innocent look.

"Get up, Marcel."

I quickly get up and walk pass her seeing that she's in full serious mode. I don't want her to lash out on me. My woman could be scary when she wants to. Not even care in what condition.

🐾🐾🐾

Hope I can put a smile on your face today.