Chapter 56

Chapter by lalalandecember

[UNEDITED]

"Gio, I was waiting for you. Where have you been?" I asks, getting up from the bed and walking up to him. He is so strange, he didn't greet me or look at me like he always did, first thing when he walked in to the bedroom.

But today, he just walking on without glancing at me.

"Gio." I call again, following him to the bathroom. I frowned at his behaviour. He stopped in from of the face mirror. His head look down, I notice he is gripping the edge of the sink tightly.

I am afraid, but at the same time I want to go to him and ask if he is okay. When he is pissed or angry, I never confront him before he calmed down. Because I know, it would annoyed him even more.

Before he came, I was ready. Ready to reveal everything to him. From Vincent's secret mission, Marcel and the baby. The hitting point is about the baby. He was very careful and excited about having a baby again. Even before we checked to the doctor, he know it would happen. But the thing is, the baby isn't his.

I jumped when I heard a crashing sounds. I quickly look up and see that Giovanni is panting. I know even if he is back facing me. His breathing is hard and harsh. I tremble in fear.

I looked at him concernly. Looking at his state right now, eyes darker, breathing harsh and hard, it did makes me afraid of him. But I know him, he was my husband after all.

So I quietly take a step to him. His eyes shot to me through the mirror. "Don't you fucking dare take a step closer to me!" He shouts. I immediately stopped in my track, didn't dare to make another moves.

"Giovanni." I quietly, quivering and shaking said. What is wrong with him? Did I do something wrong?

"Don't you fucking call my name in that liar mouth, puttana." He harshly said. Turning his back, so he is facing me. I didn't know what I do wrong to make him be like this towards me. "I fucking trust you! I thought I can take your words seriously. Do you know what you fucking do!?"

"No, Gio." My voice stay quiet. I am afraid of him, but I have to protect myself to protect my baby. "What did I do?" My hands went to cover my stomach.

He take long strode towards me, imitating me. I feel so small against his leaned and big body. My legs is shaking and feels like a jell-o. Then, without warning, he grabbed my jaw tightly.

He bring my face up to meet his. His dangerous look almost make me faint.

"You, fucking liar." He deadly said in front of my face. My heart drop, he knows. "You broke the rules, watch out."

Warning. It was a warning.

He let go of my jaw, get aside and walk away from the mess bathroom. The clean bathroom can't be called clean anymore. Amenities splatter everywhere.

"Gio." I calls, but it can't get louder, I feel a knit on my throat that doesn't let me talk. He knows about Marcel's existence here. He got caught, I hope he is okay.

I am now worry about Marcel, despite from the state I am. I have no ways to contact him. I need to do something. I have to talk to Giovanni.

I gather myself together and walk out from the bathroom. I know I shouldn't expecting him to be in bed, but I was slightly hoping he would be there. But he's not. So there is just one right place to find him in the house.

I make my way to the secret room, hidden from the eyes of everyone, but I know where it located. In his office, under his desk. It is a another office, hidden office. You will find him doing his dirty works. Not bloody, but physical.