Chapter 55

Chapter by syaminhazam

[UNEDITED]

I was sitting at the park with Gio bodyguard when i saw Marcel again. He was sitting across us with  a big black sunglasses with a curly hair with a mole on his left cheek. He motioned me to follow him and i saw him walking towards to the washroom at the back of the small shop.

“I need to go to the washroom, now” i told him, Gio’s bodyguard which nodded sternly. His eyes scanned the area as he followed behind me.

“Are you going to come in?” I asked, holding the washroom door open as he keeps on following me. His face reddened as he realized tat he was about o get in the ladies washroom.

“just wait for me at the park, i can walk on my own,” i said narrowing my eyes on him.

“Boss said must wait here,” he answered back, standing on the side.

“So that you can scare other woman and stop them from going inside the washroom?” i asked again with my hand on my hip.

He shakes and head and sighed. “Okay madam, i will wait at the park,” he turned his back and walked across the road and i took that oppurtunity to dashed and get to Marcel.

“What took you so long?” he asked looking annoyed.

“ The new bodyguard, he is so strict. It was quite impossible to get away from him,” i sighed.

Macel smiled. “I got the pictures of Vincent talking to the rival group on his own without Gio,” Marcel took out a white envelope. He takes out a few pictures and showed it to me.

“How did you get this?” i asked, surprised.

“I have been following him since last week. Since he been threatening me and you to co-operate with him,” Marcel sighed.

“It is dangerous Marcel.  Why did you do it?” i yelled.

“following you here is dangerous as hell too Ella. meeting you here like a thief is also dangerous. Vincent can kill me, but i want you to be free. I want us to have a proof against him. I want you, that itself is dangerous enough” He roared.

“I have this too,” he played an audio from his phone. Vincent voice was loud and clear.

“I had this recording after the party. The recording and the pictures will be enough oroof for Gio to trust you,” he put down his black sunglasses revealing a left black eye.

“he punched you?” my voice cracked as my finger brushes his left eye. Marcel hissed.

“Vincent was damn pissed when that night plan didn’t go as he thought. That why he is going to joint another gang and they will ambush Gio during one of this week delivery,”Marcel gulped.

“He will kill Gio Ella,”

At the mention of kill Gio, my head spin and can feel that as if blood has left my body. I felt dizzy for a while. Marcel grabbed my hand and put me down on his lap.

“ you looked pale,” his finger brushes the side of my cheek.

“Not so good lately actually, I feel dizzy and starting to loose my appetite,. This whole thing stressing me out,” i said massaging my forehead.

Marcel looked at me with concern in his eye. “Did you go and see the doctor?”

Shaking my head i answered him, “I bought some vitamin and medicine from the pharmacy but no change,” the dizziness i felt a while ago almost gone now.

Marcel hold my hand and tried to make mw stand but the dizziness came back and for a second the whole world is spinning in front of my eyes. Instantly i grabbed the front Marcel shirt. It is getting worst now. The throbbing of my head added to the misery that i am having for the past one week. It started with dizziness and tiredness in the morning and by afternoon i will get better. Now the pain and tiredness added up with loss of appetite have even make Gio worried.

“I need to go back to the park, before the bodyguard come looking for me,”

“Let me help you cross the road and please get yourself checked. It might be virus or something else,” Marcel voice soothes me.

“The bodyguard” i couldn’t finish my sentence as Marcel cuts in.

“I cant let you cross the road like this,,” his voice laced with concern.

The bodyguard thanked Marcel as Marcel told him that i asked his help as suddenly i feel dizzy and couldn’t cross the road. His let me go hesitantly as the bodyguard took my hand and put me inside the car. He was still standing as the car passed by him.

As i look outside, the memory of Leo rushed into my thought. I missed his smile and also his cheekiness. I missed his good morning wishes and also his playfull nature.

The memory of me in the early pregnancy came back. I was sick for almost a week before the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant with Leo. Then suddenly it strike me like a lightning. The sickness i had was almost the same. The tiredness, early morning dizziness and lost of appetite. I was even having stomach flu at that time. How could i didn’t see the sign? I even missed my monthly period by two weeks already.
“Pharmacy please,” i instructed the driver.

Reaching home, the first place that i go is my bedroom. If the pregnancy test positive, the child that im carrying will be Marcel’s not Gio.  I slapped my head. We were having unprotected sex the whole one week before flying to Italy. Marcel would be ecstatic but how about Gio? Should i lie to him?

My hand was shaking as the line on the stick slowly showing. Two lines. Positive. My eyes wide as i look again at the stick. This is the third pregnancy test i took. One might be wrong but three positive pregnancy test?.

How do i tell Marcel? What shall i say to Gio? I am a mother again but he is not the father. Luckily he stopped me from drinking the wine last week. How should i tell him that the baby is not his as we haven’t sleep together since i came back. We share the same bed but we haven’t been intimate. All that was staged by me. He will be furious.

Picking up all the pregnancy test, i shivwd it inside my small clutch bag. Tomorrow morning i will throw it somewhere. Guo shouldn’t know. Not now. I have the proof against Vincent as he requested. I will show him that.

Once the threat of Vincent gone maybe only then i will confess to him about Marcel and also the baby. My baby.

🐾🐾🐾