Extra part

Chapter by lalalandecember

[UNEDITED]

Time has flies since we got back from Italy. We haven't heard anything from Giovanni. He never contacted me or Marcel in that matter. He said he wants to meet Leo, but until now, we haven't heard anything from him. We cannot contact him either and it's been nine months more or less.

Two weeks ago, I had a baby boy, again. I couldn't contain my joy, so is Marcel. He hasn't left my side, he entertained our babies day and night. He goes to work only half time, he spent the rest of the day playing with Leo and Mateo.

He couldn't be more happier in his life and I never imagine Marcel would so fond of a new born baby. Seeing Marcel carrying our new born baby in his arms is giving me my own happiness. And Leo started to asked who is the uncle he met at the park. That question hasn't been answered. Marcel and I didn't know what to tell him. So we told him to wait and wait until the times come.

"Mommy, bath me please." Leo running to the room, his hands raised up to me. Indicating he wants to be picked up.

"What time is it, baby? Is your baby brother already have bathed?" I ask him, picking him up from the ground and put him on my hip. I kiss him all over his face, making him throw a fit of giggles.

"Yes, daddy done it." He said, nodding at me.

"Really?" I ask in surprise. I mean, yes Marcel have bath Mateo with my assistant. But with himself? It's the first time.

I walk out of the room with Leo in my arms. "He better not putting him in a cute onesie." I muttered to myself. Let me tell you, Marcel is obsess with a cute onesie ever since we bought one for Leo and Mateo, so they could have a matching clothes.

I go to the nursery room, pushing the door which already slight open. I saw his back towards me, facing the door. Blocking my view of my baby Mateo.

"Daddy." Leo calls in a high pitch. Marcel turns immediately and his eyes meet mine. His mouth twitching, I know he is up to something.

"Move aside, Marcel." I said, still looking at him.

"Aren't you going to bath Leo?" He ask nervously. His expression tell me all.

"Yes. But, please move aside." I still talk sweetly, but looking at him expectingly.

"You should bath Leo now." He urge me. Then his eyes move to Leo. He is silently cooing Leo to help him get me out of her, I know that.

I decided that I should just take my action, I move closer to him. He just sigh in defeat, knowing that I'm here already and he couldn't change my mind. He did something to Mateo, that's for sure.

"Marcel." I sigh, then look at him, asking for explanation. Mateo just looked like he is drowning in that onesie. A fur lookalike brown onesie, with ears, he looked like a teddy bear didn't make it. The onesie is too big for his two weeks old body.

"I just thought he is looking so cute with ears. He looked like a teddy bear, isn't he?" He cracked a smile, looking at sleeping Mateo. That innocent child would have the happiness in this world, because of his father.

"Yes, he is." I agreed. But he is distracting me. My eyes widen when a slight thought coming to my head. "Please don't tell me he is naked underneath." I shot him a pleading look.

"Let's go, Buddy. Let's have a bath." He quickly take Leo out of my arm and sprint out as fast as he could.

I let out a frustration growl. We have put Mateo in this onesie and he get irritation because of the material. His skin is sensitive over a raw material like this onesie. His skin get redden for a day straight. He cried a lot and I put Marcel to deal with him. I left him to have a day with Leo.

I stripped Mateo and get him out of the onesie. I spot redden skin on some of his skin. This is why I don't put him in this onesie anymore at this still early age.

I put some lotion on his skin and put him in the more soft material clothes. Then I, with Mateo check on them. They took too long of bath.

I open the door to our room and it's a mess. Clothes, pillow, sheet and toys are everywhere in the room. But I didn't see them anywhere. I walk in further and suddenly I heard a scream, followed by footsteps or more like running. I almost had a heart attack when I know it's Leo's scream. I thought something happen to him. But then, I saw them.

Marcel chasing Leo in a bathrobe. He run and laugh at the same time. Trying to escape from Marcel.

"No, daddy." Leo said screaming, running to me. "I don't want clothes." He rejected, settled between my legs. Burrying his head on my legs, hug my legs tightly. "Mommy, help." He said, still trying to get lost in my legs. Like he hoped he disappeared in my legs if he keeps burrying his head deeper.

Marcel stops in front of me, giving a kiss on my lips. He smiles and kiss Mateo too. "Did he get irritation?" He asked worriedly.

I nod my head, give him an assuring smile. I know he will get worried way too much if something happen to us. He just couldn't forgive himself, although it's not his own doing.

"Here." I handed Mateo to him, which he gently grab him by his armpits. "I'm going to dress Leo and then we could eat dinner. I have breastfeed him, he should be good." I touch Mateo's nose, referring to him.

"Great, daddy needs to rest." He said. I get used to him referring to himself as 'daddy'. It's so adorable for him saying that.

He crunched down on Leo's level and mess his hair. "I love you, Buddy." He kiss his head too. Marcel is always giving attention to the both of them equally. So they will never feel envy over one another.

"I love you too, daddy." And Leo never been the happiest kid in the world.

At first, I was so afraid to love again. Focusing myself on Leo is a daily routine of mine everyday. Until I decided to get a job and meet Marcel. Rejecting him multiple time doesn't make him waver. It's only make him determined to steal my heart and Leo's.

He take care of Leo, made my feelings grew to him. He cares for Leo as his own so easily. Their love are getting stronger every time.

And now, I never regret ever falling for him. His genuine loves for us. If Giovanni didn't come back that time, I wouldn't able to saved him and that's enough for me. He protect me, treated me like his queen. Like the husband he was. He was perfect, but I realized, there is nothing perfect in this world, even in my own perfect little world.

Leo was not a mistake, he is a miracle and hope for me to continue life. He is my grace. And I am thankful he came to my life, so is Marcel and Mateo. I forever greatful and thankful for them, it wouldn't changed.

🐾🐾🐾

And so am I.

I'm thankful for you who have read this book and enjoying them. Thank you for everyone who have voted and commented.

And syaminhazam, my writing partner. It was a great experience. Maybe I will find another partner to write a book, hopefully. And if any of you interested and have a good idea, maybe we could catch up. Who knows we will be on the same page.

Check out my other works too.

Contact me to be friends or just if you are bored, because I always am 😂.
Twitter/ig: lalalandecember
Or ask for personal contact 😉.

Twitter/ig: lalalandecemberOr ask for personal contact 😉