1~ Mr. Arrogant

"Y/N have a look at all these skirts here." my bestfriend said, almost jumping from happiness seeing clothes matching her taste and choice of fashion.

"Mina, they're too short." I almost felt naked just by looking at them.

"Come on Y/N, it's summer and time for us to give the boys a great view to admire."

I'm not interested in all these short clothes but a lot interested in food at the moment.
"Can we get some drinks from Starbucks before we leave the mall? I'm quite a bit hungry as well." I asked Mina and she nodded.

We finally made it to Starbucks after an hour of struggling, trying to make a decision, which skirt to choose for Mina. Maybe this is why her fashion sense is amazing and being with her since last 8 years helped a lot with my clothings. We were in our last year of college. We did our highschool together and now we were going to graduate our college together.

After collecting our order, I quickly rushed to Mina who was sitting at a table in a corner but ended up bumping into someone. I almost fell but the guy suddenly held me by my arm and saved me. I held on his shoulders for support and looked at him. I blushed seeing a handsome pale skin man with beautiful pink lips. He licked his bottom lip and I blushed harder.

He helped me stand properly on my feets then let go of my arm. I scanned him from head to toe. He was dressed in a plane black t-shirt with his long hair falling on his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He said and his voice was heavy but also soft at the same time

He was hot but at the same time his bangs also made him look cute.

"Better watch out your steps." Right when I thought he was cute enough to make me blush one more time, he turned into an arrogant shit. My expressions suddenly changed.

"It isn't my fault if you got eye sight problems, not being able to spot a girl walking." I said with my tone almost filled with anger.

"Well, this eye sight can definitely spot a hot young girl walking with a sharp curved body." He said in a low tone smirking at me.
I rolled my eyes showing annoyed expressions.
He walked towards me and suddenly pulled me in grabbing my waist.
"Don't roll those pretty eyes at me kitten. I'm sure you don't wonna mess with someone like me." He whispered in my ears with his dark husky voice then pushed me aside and walked away. I stood there thinking what just happened, remembering his face in my mind.

"What are you doing and who was that man??" Mina asked me as she walked to me pointed out our spilled drinking on the floor.
"I don't know, just another pervert in the city." I grabbed Mina's hand rushing out of Starbucks. I turned to look behind me if he was still there and he winked at me taking a sip of his iced americano.

~

We were standing outside the mall waiting for taxi to head back home when Mina received a call from her crush.

"Sorry Y/N I gotta go from here, Jackson is waiting for me at a nearby cafe."

"Wait, you didn't tell me you had a date. How am I supposed to go home alone."

"Come on Y/N, it's not a big deal. Call me when you get home." She waved at me walking towards the direction of the cafe.
I was already alone standing there waiting for taxi that wasn't coming and it suddenly started to rain. I quickly ran towards a closed convenience store and stood under the shed.
A black Sedan suddenly came and stopped in front of me. The windows rolled down and there was Mr. Arrogant shit from Starbucks sitting on driver's seat with his hands on the steering wheel.

"Hey kitten, want a ride home?" He smirked at me and it made the atmosphere so uncomfortable for me. I didn't wanted to end up in any kind of trouble.

"NO"

"Get in, it's gonna get dark soon. It's already raining heavily, you can trust me." With those last few words he smiled at me like an innocent child. He was right, the rain didn't seem to stop and the sun was already setting. I also wanted to reach home on time so I opened the door and got in the passenger's seat.

I told him about the direction and he dropped me home safely. I went inside my house and straight into my bedroom. I took a warm shower and layed on my bed.

"He wasn't that bad though..." I thought, closing my eyes and falling asleep.