3 ~ I'm Sold?

I woke up an hour later to my father's noise of crying and begging. I was in my room, on my bed. I got up and opened the door a little, enough for me to see and hear clearly what was happening in the living room. There he was, Suga with a gun in his hands, pointed on my mother's head and my mother crying with her eyes closed, begging him to let her go.

He saw me peeping through the door and suddenly walked towards me.

"Oh, you're awake. Did they woke my princess up from her precious sleep?" I wanted to run but I was scared because he had a gun in his hand. He grabbed me by my waist and dragged me in front of my parents. I saw my father's face, blood coming out of his lips, bruise on his cheek. He pushed me a little towards my mother.

"Go hug them for the last time." He said putting the gun behind, in his pants.

"What do you mean? Please don't kill them. What have we done to you?" I said as tears stream down my cheeks.

"Nah I'm not killing them, not today. And don't ask me, ask your dad why he sold you."

My eyes turned wide hearing his last words. My own father sold me? Why would he destroy his daughter's life with his own hands.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart but this was the only way to save your mother." My father said crying, falling at my feets.

"What do you mean? What's happening? What do you mean you sold me?"

Suga grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside to his car.
"He didn't tell you??" He looked angry and shocked at the same time. He let out a big sigh turning around then looking back at me again.

"Your father used to come to my casino all those nights when he lied to your mother that he had piles of work to do at office. He borrowed money from me but never returned it on time. He kept of taking money without returning the previous amount. So I captured your mother and father both, and in order to grand your mother's life, he made a deal with me."

"What deal?" I was so shocked to hear this. I didn't wanted to believe this at all. It felt like I'm still sleeping and dreaming this all. I wanted to wake up, I wanted this dream to end, only if this all was really a dream.

"He sold you to me. He made a deal that I can keep you with me for 6 months."

"What about the money?" I felt heartbroken. I couldn't believe my own father did this to me.

"There's no need for him to return the money anymore. That's a part of the deal. Now get in." He said opening the car door and pushing me in.
He got in and started the engine.
"Where you taking me?" I said trying to open the door but he locked it from driver's seat buttons.

"Your new home. My house."

"You can't take me anywhere you want without my permission. Open the god damn door!!" I said trying to push the door.
"Your father didn't care about your permission when he signed the contract, why should I care then." He said increasing the speed of his car.

~

He stopped the car in front of a house with beautiful green grass around it.