5 ~ He's Mafia?

It was evening now. I had nothing to do but play some games on my phone sitting on the bed. I didn't even see Suga after this morning. I wondered who rang the bell earlier in the morning. By this time I was hungry. I didn't eat breakfast and I even skipped my lunch. Suga didn't even came upstairs. Probably he's not in the house right now.

I decided to head towards kitchen and look for something to eat. When I went down, I saw a handsome face talking with Suga.

They turned to look at me and I stopped

They turned to look at me and I stopped. Shit, 2 handsome men standing like this in front of me. My soul almost left my body.

"So, she's the girl. I see, she's definitely hot." The man with heart smile said and Suga gave him a peeved face.

"You came down on the correct time. Come here." I walked towards the men and stood in front of them.

"Meet my brother, Hoseok. And hobi this is Y/N." This handsome face is his brother? Damn, I wonder if their whole family is this handsome.

"I already know about her. It was me who helped you get her." What does he mean by helped Suga get me.

"Um... Hello, nice to meet you." I said with a awkward smile.
"Nice to meet you too gorgeous." He said then took my hand, kissed it and showed his heart smile.
I won't lie, his smile was definitely the best smile I've ever seen. Like imagine coming back home from a hard day and the first thing you see when you open the door is this.

"Stop with your flirting and leave her hand." Suga said being annoyed.

"You will be seeing hobi around sometimes. Don't let him interact with you. Come to me if he troubles you." Suga said and dragged me behind him, away from Hoseok. But guess what, I am mad at him about earlier that happened in the morning and I want my revenge. I walked in front of hoseok and said.

"Are you leaving Hobi? Join us for dinner. I planned to cook tonight." I said while playing with my hair. Hoseok just laughed and said.

"No, not today. I have some important business to do."

"You work in a company or something?" I asked.

"Nah, why would I work at a company." He said with fixed expressions.

"Don't tell me you didn't tell her about us." Hoseok turned to Suga and said with his arms crossed. Suga rolled his eyes then walked towards me.

"He works with me Y/N. He kill my enemies." Wait..... What..... They what.... Did I just hear him say he got enemies and his brother kills people.

"You k-kill people." I said taking a step back.

"Ofcourse, he's a Mafia." Hoseok said. I covered my mouth with my hands as I got the biggest shock of my life. This means my parents sold me to a freaking Mafia.

"Continue your shit, I'm out of this couple drama." Hoseok said walking backwards towards the door.

"We aren't a couple!!" I yelled at both of them and walked upstairs. I can't believe what my life is showing me. Did he lie to me about himself. He isn't any casino owner but a Mafia. I don't know whether I should be mad or scared about this whole situation.