9 ~ The Wedding

❇️ 1 week later ❇️

" It's my cousin's wedding today. " Y/N said.

"It's so sad, I couldn't meet her before the wedding. She asked me to help her with her wedding shopping but I couldn't. At least I can attend her wedding even if it's just for a hour. I promised her." You said as sadness took over you.

"I need ask Suga for permission. I hope he let's me attend. But first I need wash up." You walked in the bathroom to do your morning routine.

You get in the closet looking for something cute to wear today. Suga would go extra soft on you if you looked cute and adorable.

"This is perfect." You said as you wore his favourite hoodie which looked so big on ur tiny body.

"I hope this melts him and I get to convince him

"I hope this melts him and I get to convince him." You thought and walked out of your room.

You looked for him in his office but he was not there. You looked for him in the living room but it was empty too. Then you walked to the kitchen and there he was standing near the counter, shirtless, just in his shorts.

You looked at his perfect back and broad shoulders. How perfect his body was. And you wanted to touch him now.

"STOP, I'm not here for this. Don't get distracted Y/N" you thought as you walked and stood in front of him.

His jaw dropped when he saw you.
"What are you wearing!! Is this hoodie mine?" He said with his mouth left open.
"I like it. It's so comfy. I'm sorry I didn't ask for your permission. Please don't be mad." You pouted and that's it. This was all you needed to do, to get your mission completed.

"You kidding me? Why would I be mad? You look super soft and squishy right now. Come here baby." He opened his arms and you jumped as he help you in his strong arms and took you both to the living room. He layed there on the couch with you still in his arms as he squished and crushed you in a tight hug.

"Your hair smell so good." He said as he kept on sniffing ur hair like a dog.

"We need to talk about something." 

"Go ahead, I'm listening." He said as he placed your head on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat. It was calm just like he was calm on you right now.

"I have to go out tonight." You said.
"I guess you already know the answer yourself." He said and his voice got heavy.

"My cousin is getting married today and the least I can do is attend her wedding."

He got up moved to his office.
"Please Suga, I promised her." You said but he didn't look back.
"Please it's really important. Please!!" You begging him while following him to his office.

"Fine!! But I'm only letting you go because it's a wedding. Don't even think about doing anything stupid again."

"Really!!" You rushed to him and hugged him tight. "Thank you so much. It means a lot." You break the hug and turned to go out.