16 ~ Attack

Y/N was sleeping, it was around 4 in the morning when yoongi shakes her body to woke her up. She saw blood around her, he was bleeding.

"We're under attack. Go put some clothes on. We need to get out of here." He said holding on to his bleeding arm with a cloth.

Y/N was in her undergarments and yoongi was only in shorts. Well they had a great night together a couple of hours ago until a group of men attacked his house. She quickly wore a pair of shorts & shirt and ran out with yoongi from the back door. They couldn't use the car bcoz the men were still out there and could've chased them. They ran and ran until they reached a small street near a bus stop.

Yoongi took out his phone to call his piolet "I'll send you my location. Pick us up."

Soon the car arrived and took them to his private jet. Yoongi called all of his best men and alerted them.

"We'll meet you in Spain. There's no need to go there." He said to someone on call.

"What! You know who lives in Spain right?" The guy on the phone said.

"I don't care. Just leave the country and meet me at Spain." Saying this he hung up the call.

"Why are we going to Spain? Why not back home to Seoul?" Y/N asked.

"I just picked a country okay! The men will meet us there." He said.

"But your arm yoongi, it's bleeding."

"Don't worry about that. My flight assistant will clean and treat the wound." He replied.

"How can he be so calm about it. He got fucking shot." Y/N thought.

~ In Spain ~

His men were already ready at the airport. As soon as their jet arrived, jiwoo, one of his best men gave him a letter "we found this in your beach house." He said. Yoongi took the letter from him and started reading.

*I know wherever you go. Anytime, anywhere. You can not hide from me. I will find you and kill you, BITCH!!.*

"Who wrote this?" Yoongi asked in anger.

"We don't know yet boss. We're trying to find out. It was meant for Y/N" jiwoo said.

"That means whosoever he/she is, they're after Y/N. There's only one place left to keep Y/N safe now." Yoongi said.

"Where?" Jiwoo asked.

"Min Hyung"

"Are you crazy? You haven't met your dad for years. He won't be happy to see her with you." Jiwoo said.

"I don't care. It's the only way to protect her now. It's the second attack attempt on her. Everyone knows how dangerous min hyung is." Yoongi replied.

"All the best boss but do you plan to show up infront of your father like this?" Yoongi was still in his shorts. He looked down at himself and signed.

"Get me something to wear right now and send your luggage later when we reach his house." Yoongi said.

After 2 hours of driving they finally reached the big house which belonged to his father. He got out of the car and stood there at the big entry gates looking at the mansion. After few minutes Y/N asked him "where are we?"

 After few minutes Y/N asked him "where are we?"