39 ~ The End

*6 Months later*

"Are you sure you'll be okay honey?" Yoongi asked. He had to leave the country for one important deal with another dealer. He didn't wanted to leave y/n alone. She was in her 8th month of pregnancy. "You don't have to worry about my work, hoseok can handle it alone."

"And you don't have to worry about me, mina will be there with me." Y/n said.

"But i--"

"Stop finding excuses to stay. It's not like the baby will come when you'll be gone. We still have one month left." Y/n said.

Yoongi and y/n were sitting in their living room waiting for Mina to arrive. Only then yoongi would be satisfied and leave. Right when they were having the conversation, the door bell rang. Y/n got up from the couch and walked to open the door. Yoongi ran after her making sure she's alright. He became more and more possessive about the baby and her health after every passing month.

Y/n opened the door and greeted her bestfriend. Mina was engaged to jungkook, both were living together in a happy relationship. Everything was going according to the flow in both of their lives. But it was time for yoongi to leave, y/n wouldn't let him skip an important work with the excuse of the baby when he'll only spend his day sleep.

"Make sure you call me if something happens." Yoongi said.

"And what if nothing happens? Then no calls?" Y/n said and yoongi had a blank face.

"Whether something happens or not, you will call me. And tell me how your doing." Yoongi said.

"Why don't you call me? It's your job, I won't call you will do it." Yoongi couldn't believe he didn't wanted to leave and y/n was crackling her poor jokes.

"Bcoz you'll be the one who misses me first."

"No! You are the one who cries even when I'm gone for a minute. No leave, I have things to do." Y/n said.

"You mean watching those skinny men in dramas while eating snacks and crying your eyes out!" Yoongi said and y/n gave him a death glare. Meanwhile mina was already set with snacks and blankets on the couch with TV on.

"Fine, I'm going. Give me a kiss baby." Yoongi said and y/n moved forward to kiss his lips. But yoongi leaned down right when she was about to kiss him and kissed her big baby bump.

"You kidding me?"

"I asked my baby to kiss me not you. You are not my baby" yoongi said getting up.

"Then who am I Mr Min?"

Yoongi grabbed her chin by one hand and ran his fingers of other hand in her hair "you are my kitten, the most beautiful baby girl. And I will tame my kitty alot when I return." He said with her lips touching his.

"Y/n! Come fast, it's starting

"Y/n! Come fast, it's starting." Mina said. Yoongi left and y/n locked the door.

Few minutes later, both the girls were enjoying their time watching their favourite drama.