11 ~ Back

Mina and jungkook have been searching for Y/N near the mountains for 3 hours now. They knew that she doesn't know the way and probably that's why she's lost because there was no trace of her on the road to the city. Mina was worried sick and jungkook was worried seeing mina like this.

"Jungkook!!!!" She shouted as she spot a thin girl's figure ahead them walking slower than a turtle.

"Y/N!!!" The girl heard a voice coming from somewhere but her senses were so tired that they gave up on even asking for help. She stopped and turned back. She saw a car coming towards her. The headlights were so bright for her weak eyes, she couldn't look straight. She suddenly blackout and fell on the ground.

~

"Help..." Y/N said trying to open her eyes but she couldn't gain much energy to do so.

"Don't worry, you're fine now." The nurse said.

"Where am I?" She asked again but before she could hear any response she blackout again.

Mina was standing right there holding her hand but she didn't realize her bestfriend was near her. Tears started flowing down from Mina's eyes. She was hurt seeing her childhood bestfriend in pain.

"What happened to her nurse?" Mina asked sitting next to Y/N on the hospital bed.

"Her body is weak and dehydrated. Why didn't she eat or drink anything for the whole day?" Nurse asked as Mina wiped her tears.

"I'm not sure if am allowed to share all of this with you but she went through a lot I guess. We found her lost near the mountains."

"Her stamina is extremely low. But don't worry she needs proper rest and healthy full diet and she'll be fine soon." The nurse said and left the room after arranging required things for Y/N.

Jungkook came in a little after with some medicines in his hands.

"I won't let him escape after doing this to her. I'll make him regret." Mina said and walked out of the room.

"Don't do anything that would make situation even worst mina" jungkook said back but she didn't stop to listen.

She went to the empty hallway of the hospital and called him.

"You bastard!!" Mina yelled to the phone.

"How could you be so cold and heartless. You are not human. You are only a beast who can only hurt innocent people. Because of you she is in the hospital."

"You found her? Where is she right now?" Suga asked as he felt relieved that they found her.

"Why do you care? It's not like she needs you now. Get out of her life!!" Mina said.

"Just fucking tell me the damn name of that hospital mina. Otherwise I got my own ways." He said.

"Fine, go ahead. Use you ways." Saying this mina hung up the call and went back to Y/N's ward.

Suga threw his phone in frustration. He wanted to see her. He wanted to make sure she was fine and getting full treatment. He wanted to go hug her, kiss her and tell her he was sorry. He wanted to bring her back and carry her in his arms again. He missed her so much. He couldn't sleep, his bedsheets smell like her and he wanted to feel her skin to skin again.

He picked up his phone and called for his helping hand, hoseok "find me which hospital Y/N is admitted to."

~ Next morning ~

Suga arrived at hospital.

"What ward number is Y/N admitted to?" He asked the receptionist.

"Sorry sir she got discharge early this morning." She said after checking her records.

"Who took her?" Suga asked.
"Sorry sir but that's confidential and the hospital is not allowed to disclose it." The receptionist replied.

"I guess I know who's behind this." Suga said to himself and left hospital.

~

"Thanks for doing so much for me mina" Y/N said with a sad smile on her face as she sat down in Mina's living room.

"Shut up, there's nothing to thank about. We're bestfriends and I missed you after all." Mina said but all that Y/N could miss was just him.

"Do you think he missed me?" She asked and Mina just rolled her eyes.

"He wanted to see you. He asked me the address."mina said.

"What! Why didn't you tell me? Did he came to see me then?" She asked again.

"No. I didn't tell me which hospital you were at and it's better if he stays away from you." Y/N was disheartened to hear this but she knows that mina would never do anything wrong for her.

After a few minutes the door bell rang and Mina ran to open the door thinking it would be jungkook. But it was totally the opposite.

"How dare you showed up here." Mina shouted. Suga pushed her aside and went straight to Y/N standing near the couch in the living room. He pulled her in and kissed her.

She couldn't hold in and melted in his kiss as always. But soon she remembered what he did to her and she pushed him.

"You're coming with me." He said holding her wrist.
"Go away. You kicked me out right? Then why do you want me back?"

" We had a fucking deal and so I own you." He said pulling her with him.

Mina came and pulled her hand out of Suga's. "She's not going anywhere with you." He took out his gun and point it on Mina's head "either you're coming with me or she dies" he said.

"Please stop. Fine I'll go with you." Y/N said.
"Don't be scared Y/N. He can't do anything to me with this fake ass gun." Mina said and he immediately shot the flower vase kept on the table.

He grabbed Y/N's wrist and dragged her out to his car. He opened the door and she got in. They both left the place back to his house.

~
"Let's talk" he said but she simply ignored him and went upstairs to their room.

He followed her "I said I want to talk".
She didn't care she opened the door and got into the closet. "Stop ignoring me." He said coming in their huge closet.

Y/N took of her clothes and started searching for something comfortable to wear in just her underwears. He came from behind and wrapped his hands around her waist "I'm sorry." He said.

She slapped his hand and he rubbed the red mark on his skin. "I said I'm sorry" he said again.

She took a comfortable dress and went out of the closet into the bathroom. She was about to close the door but he barged in.

"Get out I need a shower." She said
" Go ahead, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before" he said coming close to her and trapping her between the shower wall.

"I'm apologizing to you. I know I kicked you out and showed my anger I shouldn't have. But I can't control myself that easily. Probably we both can work on this together." He said.

"Fine but let me take a shower. I'm tired." She replied.
"Can I join too?" He asked giving her a smirk.
"Get out I said."
"Fine fine I'm going" he finally left after she yelled at him.

~ Author's Note ~
YOLO YOLO READERS, I got sometime yesterday so I was able to finish this chapter before time. The tracklist is out and we're getting full length version of serendipity 🙈 I'm so excited.

I'll meet you all again in the next chapter 💜 UwU 💜.