15 ~ Beach Party

Next morning they both went out on a walk after breakfast.

"Wait!! I need to sit down." Y/N said walking to the benches.

"Why did you wore heels when you can't walk in them?" Yoongi asked.

"You won't understand. It's girly things. We know it's gonna hurt but we want to look good." She got up from the bench. "Let's go now."

They both were about to reach the hotel when yoongi was stopped by someone. "Yoongi!!! What are you doing here?"

"Sara? Hi, I'm in a vacation here." Yoongi hesitated a little.

"Who's this yoongi?" Sara asked.

"She's Y/N and this is Sara" he introduced the two girls. Both exchanged hug in a friendly way while yoongi watch them being so friendly already.

"I'm going to the beach later. You should join me" Sara said as she walked with them to yoongi's beach house.

"It's a great idea. See you at the beach then." Y/N said. Sara walked to her way and the couple got in their house.

"What was the need for being so friendly to her. You don't even know her." Yoongi said.

"She's such a nice person yoongi, I don't need to know her. We just had a little chit chat while she accompanied us home." Y/N said.

Yoongi layed on the bed "we're not going to the beach with her."

"Why? It isn't nice to say yes first then keep the person waiting." Yoongi didn't replied, as if he fell asleep already.

Y/N shaked his arm "please!!! Please!!! I really wonna go to the beach. I've never been to a beach before. Please yoongi!!!"

He turned to the opposite side "please yoongi!! I'll do anything you say." He immediately turned to her.

"Promise?" He pulled out his pinky finger "you'll do whatever I ask you to?"

Y/N chuckled at his cute behaviour "what are you? A five year old kid" she interlocked his pinky finger with hers.

"I'll show you later what this five year old kid can do."

~

It was almost sunset when they both were getting ready for the beach.

He got her a bikini and as she pinky promised him, she had to wear it.

"Are you sure about this yoongi? It's too revealing

"Are you sure about this yoongi? It's too revealing." Y/N said.

"You look hot baby. Let's go now" yoongi said.

Sara threw a beach party and all the guys were drooling over Y/N's body. She felt uncomfortable and Sara noticed it. She let yoongi talk with others and took Y/N into water.

"You look amazing Y/N. Don't worry, they can only stare. They're too afraid of what yoongi might do to them in they even get close to you." Sara said while both the girls relaxed in the water.