31 ~ After 8 months; KISS

Long ass chapter ahead bitches

💜UwU 💜

"how long has it been" y/n asked. Mina had to tell her about this baby. She was shocked and started crying but more than that she was scared.

"2 months" mina said.

"How come it's be 2 months already?"

"Your headache and vomiting were just symptoms of tiredness and stress over pregnancy. 2 months aren't enough for your stomach to blow up but there is a change, a very slight difference. But you never realised it." Mina said.

Y/n got up from her bed and stood in front of her mirror. She pulled up her shirt and slowly ran her hand over her stomach.

"I can feel it....."

"What you gonna do now? Tell your parents?" Mina asked

"I can't do that. My dad trusted me and I broke it thinking he loved me." Y/n said and started crying.

Mina grabbed her hands and wiped her tears "it's okay I'll explain it to them. Just tell me who's the father. Even if both the parties refuse to have you with this child, I'll always be there with you."

"No! You can never tell my parents about this. Please mina!!"

"At least tell me about the father! We can't hide it anymore y/n. You know we have to return back home quick. Your parents are really impatient to see you." Mina said. "We need to tell the father of this child atleast"

Tears fell down from her eyes thinking about how she planned her first pregnancy with him. She loved him more than anything and so she gave herself to him without any conditions. Only mistake she made was him never assuring his future with her. She wanted to kill herself for being so stupid in love, for not talking pills. But the only thing she could do for the moment was just crying over the mess she made of herself.

Mina made her sit on the bed and sat besides her "y/n...... You know I won't judge you right! Cmon trust me with this. Who is he?"

"Yoongi!....."

Mina was shocked. Yoongi was a jerk but he didn't seemed someone like this to her later on. She never thought of yoongi to be someone who used her and gave her back? But even in the very end, he told mina he loves y/n.

It was getting suffocating for her to stay in y/n's room now. Knowing that she helped and convinced yoongi to leave y/n was haunting her now. She could never afford to tell her the truth and risk her friendship. Specially now when her bestfriend needed her help.

"Do you want this baby?" Mina asked after a pause.

"I don't know. I'm not employed. How am I gonna raise this child alone?" Y/n said.

"You won't be alone. You have me! Besides we should tell yoongi about this." Mina was sure that yoongi still loved y/n. Even after few months of giving her away, yoongi was in touch with mina to get information about y/n. His texts and calls decreased with time but she still had hope.

"I am ready to tell my parents about it but I will never be ready to tell yoongi about his child. He might kill me!" Y/n said.

"Are you crazy? Why would he do that? It's his own child!"

"Bcoz he never loved me mina! I was his girlfriend and he left me so easily, even after so many times of having sex. I was just a toy to him!"  Y/n said. "He might kill this baby. I don't know what will I do but promise me, you will never let yoongi find I have his child."