7 ~ Am I grounded ?

You woke up next morning with Suga's side empty on bed besides you. Your eyes searched the room for him but he wasn't there. You decided to go for a walk since the house was away from city surrounded by pretty view outside. You wanted to explore and have some fun today.

After taking a long satisfying shower you went to the closet in search for some comfort clothes suitable for jogging. There wasn't any sports outfit or something like that but you managed to find something.

You walked downstairs to grab a small bottle of water when you heard Suga's voice coming out of his house office room

"Should I tell him?" You thought if you should inform him that you're going out. Thinking about how angry he gets, you don't wanna see a nightmare again.

"I guess I will." You walked inside his office not wanting to give him another reason to be mad about at you.

He was on a call. As soon he heard the door open, he looked back at you, smiled and hung up the phone.

"Morning kitty." You chuckled and walked close to him.
"I thought you stopped calling me by that name." You said.
"No, I know you like it my wild cat." He said. He might be the richest badass mafia but when it comes to you, he always melts only by looking at your smile.
"I'm going out for a walk." You said
"No, you're not." He said with slight serious expression.
You really wanted to go out. There was nothing for you to do at home and you didn't wanted to end up sitting at a corner being bored like always.

"Please, there nothing for me to do here anyways. I'm going for just a walk." You gave him those cute puppy eyes not wanting him to get mad.
"Fine, but don't take too long and don't get lost. Call me if anything happens." He said rolling his eyes remembering that you're stubborn and won't listen to him if he continues to refuse on your request. You jumped in happiness and hugged him tight. He gave you a peck and you left his office. After you went outside his office he called someone.

"She's going outside. Follow her and keep your eyes on everywhere she goes."

~

"It's been so long since I last came here." You thought standing near a cliff from where the whole city was visible. This was one of your favourite country side places. While returning home last night you realized that Suga's house was near this spot and you wanted to be here since long. You would always come here whenever you're thoughts made life hard for you. This place gave peace to your mind.

"Y/N!!"

You heard someone call your name and turned around.

"Jungkook!!" You were surprised to see what jungkook was doing there.

"H-hey, what are you doing here?" You asked him looking all surprised but trying to control your expressions.

"I can ask the same from you."
He continued "I didn't even see you in college since 2 weeks Y/N. Where were you?"

"Umm, it's something complicated" you said not wanting to tell him what happened to you in last 2 weeks.

"Everyone said you moved to another country." He said. You thought it must be your parents to say that. After all for people you suddenly disappeared without a notice so your parents must've made up a story.

"Well it's good to see you're back." He said giving you his bunny smile. "Did you talk to mina?"

"No, I-I didn't get much time. How is she?" You asked as you remembered about your bestfriend.

"She's been sick worried about you Y/N. You should've called her for once. Even a text would've done it. She thought you were mad at her for some reason."

"No, I'm not mad at her. Not at all." You said as sadness took over mood. " Tell her I can't return back home for now. Please tell her that."

"Why do I tell her that. Aren't you supposed to do it. She's your bestfriend after all."

"I can't for now. I'll try if I could." You said as you tried to walk away but he grabbed your wrist.

"Y/N, is there something you're hiding. We're still friends right? You can tell me. Me and Mina will help you always." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I know we were together for few years but it's all over now. And I don't find any need to tell you things about my life." You said as you free your hand from his grip.

"Y/N you should go home. Suga won't be happy if he see you with another guy." You turned your head and found hoseok behind you both.

"Hobi what are you doing here?!"
"That's not important right now. We need to back home." Hoseok said.

"Wait!! Don't tell me you followed me. Did Suga told you to do this?" You said crossing your arms.

"Y/N who is this guy?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I have to go."
"What!! Where!! When will you be back?" Jungkook said as his expressions changed into worry.
"I don't know. Don't tell others you met me." Saying your goodbye you headed home with hoseok.

~

"Suga is never going to let me go out ever again and this all is jungkook's fault." You thought when you got back home.

"Hobi, can you please not tell Suga about today?" You said in a requesting way thinking that hoseok is a nice man and he would help you.

"Just go to his office Y/N. He's waiting for you."

"Looks like he already knows about it." You thought and headed towards Suga's office.

~ Author's Note ~

YOLO YOLO YOLO READERS. How are you people doing, specially jungkook stans? We legit got 2 posts from jeongguk today 😤.

 How are you people doing, specially jungkook stans? We legit got 2 posts from jeongguk today 😤

What could be better than posting this chapter the day Kookie finally decided to install Twitter and feed our broken asses

See y'all in next chapter. Thank you so much for reading my story. This fiction crossed 700 reads 💜. Thanks for voting my fiction. Please continue to love and support it like this 😭.