2 ~ Suga

I woke up to my phone ringing besides my pillow. I opened my eyes, rubbing then to see the caller ID.

"Morning sleeping beauty."

"Morning Mina." I said giggling, getting up and sitting on my bed.

"Get ready, I'm coming to pick you up."

"Where are we going early in the morning?" I asked, finally being able to open my eyes properly.

"It's 9am not early morning. I need to buy grocery and the morning farm market is the best place to buy fresh grocery."
There was this open place where people put stalls and sell fruits and vegetables fresh from harvest and is called morning farm market because the market took place only during daylight and before the afternoon.

"I need grocery too. See ya then." I ended the call going inside my bathroom to get washed up.

After taking the bath I open my closet finding something comfortable to wear. Since it was an open market, it's quite hot in the sun. I wore a flamingo pink skater skirt and a white off shoulder crop top.

~

~

We were almost done with our grocery shopping when I saw a woman selling huge green watermelons. We quickly ran towards her stall and started checking out those watermelons to buy a juicy one.

"Oh look who it is, Y/N and her obsessed friend Mina." I was already half dead due to the heat outside and here comes Emmy, another pervert from college to ruin the rest of my day.

"I see you're still following her everywhere Mina. You're just so obsessed with her." Emmy said laughing at both of us.

"We are bestfriends Emmy and this is called hanging out together. People like you can't relate." Mina said rolling her eyes at Emmy.

"Is that all you got. I expected more from someone like you."

"We don't like to waste our time on a spoiled brat who can do nothing but spend her father's money because she's not capable to earn some on her own." I said standing besides Mina.

"Say one more thing about my father and his money, and something very bad will happen to you." Emmy said with her expressions changing into angry.

"I'm sure you don't wonna know what bad can happen to you young lady." Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist pulling me. I turned my head to look who this person was and he turns out to be Mr. Arrogant from yesterday's incident. He was dressed in black leather jacket with black ripped jeans which made him look so  hot.

 He was dressed in black leather jacket with black ripped jeans which made him look so  hot