36 ~ Their Wedding

*A week later*

Y/n was with mina in the makeup room. Sitting on the couch, she was waiting for the moment she'll be called out for their wedding ceremony. She looked beautiful in that dress with deep red lips and gorgeous eye makeup.

Mina couldn't take her eyes off y/n

Mina couldn't take her eyes off y/n. She looked like an absolute princess.

"Stop staring at me, your making me nervous." Y/n said.

"You look so beautiful right now. I don't think if yoongi will survive after seeing you." Mina said. Y/n looked away to hide her tomato red face. "Looks like someone is blushing."

"Can you please stop! I don't wonna ruin my makeup."

"Fine princess." Mina said "I have a surprise for you."

"What?" Y/n asked

"Your wedding gift is here" mina opened the door and y/n's father walked in. She was completely frozen to see him.

"Dad!?" She said holding back her tears.

"It's time to go dear. Everyone's waiting for you." Her father said and she ran to hug him.

"Don't you dare start crying! It took them 3 hours to do your makeup. You better not ruin it." Mina said and y/n looked at her with a smile.

"Thank you" y/n said and left the room with his father. Mina supported her dress from behind while she walked on the aisle.

Everybody turned to look at her and she blushed smiling under her long veil. Her dad walked her to yoongi and handed her hands into him. Yoongi took off her veil and their eyes met. He was so impatient to see her to he could already kiss her and never stop. She was the most beautiful woman to him and now she knows it.

The ceremony started and soon came the time for the kiss. Yoongi gently held her waist by one hand and lifted up her chin by the the other. He leaned down and gently kissed her. She placed her hands on his chest as both got lost in the kiss and photographers captured this beautiful moment.

"I now announce you both, husband and wife!" The priest said and the couple slowly broke the kiss. Yoongi held her face and kissed her forehead.

~

"I am sorry sweetheart. I know we hurt your feelings but it got too much for us for the moment. Hearing about the wedding and the baby shocked us. We were so shocked we didn't really know how to react." Her mother.

"I'm happy you're here mom. I don't wonna talk sad moments and ruin my happiness right now. I'm just happy you finally accepted us." Y/n said.

Both the families had some drinks together after wedding. y/n and her mother were busy packing her luggage for their honeymoon.

"Where's yoongi? I didn't see him after I changed into casuals." Y/n asked.

"He went to have some drinks with your father." Her mother said. Soon after packing and a lot talking her mother left the room.