21 ~ Realization

"you sure he's dead?" Yoongi asked on the call.

"Yes boss, 100% sure. We'll burn the body once it's dark." Jiwoo said. "How is Y/n?"

"Scared and shocked. She's in the room talking to minsoo."

"Talk to her. She needs you more than anybody else right now." Jiwoo said and hung up the call.

"Will she talk to me after our fight last night?" Yoongi thought.

He was on his way to y/n but got interrupted by his father's text *meet me in my office, right now.*

~

"You want something?" Yoongi asked.

"Nope I just wanted to talk. I heard what happened. I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you" min hyung said.

"It's fine. You've never helped before so it doesn't matter." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Stop being rude. As a father I'm just doing my duty and wanted to be honest with you. I intentionally invitation Eul and dae ho." Min hyung said.

"I didn't get you.." yoongi said.

"I told them to split you and y/n."

"YOU WHAT??!! And then you talk about doing your duties as a father? You fucking idiot." Yoongi said in anger.

"Watch your mouth, I'm still your father."

"Love doesn't make me weak dad. It makes me even more stronger."yoongi said.

"I just don't want to see you suffer like me." Min hyung said.

"You killed mom, it's your fault!! You know she wasn't going spill out about your mafia business. She just wanted to live happily."

"She wanted to take you. I can't let my business go waste for just her stupid request." Min hyung said. "But I like her. Believe me or not, I've like y/n since very first moment we talked. She's brave and her personality is good."

"Your sick dad." Yoongi said.

Min hyung sighed "okay, maybe I am but what I'm trying to tell you is...
You need to let her go."

"Seriously dad? Your still stuck here?"

"Try to understand. It's for her own safety yoongi. Think about it, only staying with you puts her into so much trouble and danger. Don't you think she'd already had enough." Min hyung questioned which made yoongi think of his decision.

"She only had to stay 4 more months dad. I'll think about it after 4 months." Yoongi said.

"4 months, only bcoz you said so. You're the one who made the deal, you can change it anytime. Just push her away if she doesn't agree to leave. Everyone with be happy if she returns back to her old life. Think about it, her family and friends." His father said.

"Everyone, except me" yoongi thought.

"Are you listening what I'm saying?!!!"

"Fine I will!! Happy now?" Yoongi said. "We'll be leaving tomorrow."

"Why? So soon. You can stay here as long as you want." Min hyung said.

"We're leaving tomorrow and that's final dad. Goodnight, see you tomorrow morning."

~

Yoongi came to the room and it was empty. He called minsoo and she said y/n slept with her bcoz she was too scared to be alone bcoz she thought yoongi might not return tonight again. Yoongi took a quick shower and changed into shorts. He layed on the bed with lights off and thought about what his father said.

"I hate to admit this but dad is right."

"I can't let anything happen to her again. It's all because I decided to drag her into my shitty mafia business. I can't put her into more danger. I'm surrounded by enemies and guns. She's young and beautiful, she got her whole life ahead. I can't see her future turn into what happened to mom."

"I'll talk to her tomorrow. I need to think about it first."

~Author's Note~

2 updates in 1 day. But it's 12:17 am, so technically it's an update next day 🤣.

I updated Billionaire's Revenge too. I'm kinda confused about it's plot and had to change it. I'll try continuing it as much as I can. Else I have to end it.