30 ~ Checkup

Next morning, y/n woke up in a different bed.

"This isn't my bedroom."

She looked around in the room try to memorize if she knows the furniture but no, she had no idea who's bedroom it was. She got up from the bed and saw a door besides her bed. She opened the door and it was bathroom. She slowly entered the bathroom, looking around if someone was there but it was empty. She closed her the door and washed her face. She took the hand towel hanging near the mirror to wipe her face. That's when she noticed a tag on it. A hotel tag with it's name and number underneath.

"Am I in a hotel..? "

She got out of the bath and looked for a room service card or a menu. And she found it near the dressing table. Now she was sure she is in a hotel but who bought her here?

"I remember vomiting last night. I can't think anymore. I saw someone coming but I fainted and I can't remember anything anymore. "

" Mina... Probably it was her. I was with her last night but why isn't she here? Why didn't she take me home? "

Questions filled her mind and it created a headache. She fixed her dress and hair and went to the reception.

"Excuse me"

"I see you're up. I hope you're feeling well now." The receptionist said.

"Umm.... You know which room I stayed?" She asked.

"Ofcourse, your boyfriend bought you last night. He told us you're temperature is high and so you fainted during your dinner date. " The receptionist replied.

"My boyfriend?! I don't have any boyfriend. Probably she's talking about Taehyung but why did he bought me here and not home. "

"Do you know where is he? I can't find him." Y/n asked.

"He already left mam." The receptionist said.

"What! When? Where?"

"We don't know that. He told us to give you this slip. " The receptionist handed over a yellow piece of paper to her.

She unfolded the paper and read it.

*I've already paided the bills. You don't have to worry about anything just get a checkup done. You were so tired last night, you didn't even wake up for once. Take my advice, see a doctor.

Your Well-wisher*

" Can you tell me his name please?" Y/n asked

"I'm sorry mam but we aren't allowed to do that. He strictly told us not to disclose any private information about him." The receptionist said "we have arranged a driver for you on his orders. He will take you home. Please tell him your address."

"Is it really Taehyung? "

~

Y/n rang the bell and Mina opened the door. She hugged her bestfriend and pulled her inside the house.

"Where were you?" Mina asked in worry and anger.

" Why did you leave me at the hotel, alone?" Y/n asked.

"Hotel? What hotel? I've been searching for you the whole night. You suddenly disappeared from the restaurant." Mina said.

"Maybe it was Tae.."

"What? He was with me the whole time y/n. We were searching for you like crazy." Mina said.

"How is this possible then? Who was he? "

Just then y/n suddenly had a headache and urge to vomit again. She ran to the bathroom and fell down on her knees.

"It's been a week already y/n, you've been puking everyday. This isn't just indigestion, it's stomach infection." Mina said.

Y/n wasn't in any state to answer her. She was completely covered in sweat after vomiting. Mina pulled her and dragged her to her bed.

"Take some rest I'll make you porridge." She layed her down on the bed and y/n nodded.

Soon she feel asleep and Mina called Taehyung. She told him about her condition and asked him come for a checkup. Tae asked her to check y/n's temperature and update him. Again, she didn't had fever but she was sweating.

Soon after some time Taehyung arrived at their house. He checked her temperature himself in case their thermometer was broken. After some discussion he told y/n he needed her blood for some tests.

"What! No I hate needles."

"But it's necessary y/n. What if you're suffering from typhoid? We need to do blood tests." Tae said.

"But it hurts...."

"Don't worry it won't hurt. I'll make sure that." Taehyung took a long piece of cloth and tied it on her upper arm to stop the flow of blood. He gently took some of her blood and she didn't even feel it while she had her eyes closed the whole time.

"Open your eyes it's done." Tae said laughing.

She opened one eye and looked at her hand "that hurts so much. U stabbed me so hard with that needle."

"You are suck a liar. Fear from God woman. " Tae said and Mina burst out laughing "I'll update you when the reports come out, probably by tomorrow. Until then eat healthy and light, stay hydrated and take lots of rest."

"Thank you so much tae." Mina said waving him at the door as he gets in his car "see you tomorrow."

~

*Next Day*

Taehyung was shocked. He had a huge crush on y/n, he had no idea how to tell this to her. A part of him still wanted her but another was disappointed and sad. Taehyung didn't had the courage to show up in front of y/n or give her the reports. So he decided to call mina.

"Hey Tae, are the
reports ready?"

"..... Yes"

"What is it? An infection
or what?

Mina was double shook to hear it. She couldn't believe her bestfriend would be this careless.

"She's pregnant!"

~ Author's Note ~

Damn y'all 🤧 we're finally gonna have the lovey dovey thing back coz daddy wants his baby with her baby.

This story will be ending soon but before it I wonna say thanks to everyone for being a part of this journey, even if it was through reading or commenting. You guys always hyped me up to make updates and that's what gave me motivation to write whenever I thought I can't continue anymore.

Once this story is completed, I'll give you guys bonus chapters and the answers of the Q&A posted in chapter 25. If you haven't dropped any questions and want to ask, you still have the time to drop your comments anytime anywhere in the story before I upload bonus chapters. Also the questions can be beyond army life and other stuffs.

I'll also be uploading a chapter in the end of my favourite comments throughout this whole journey. You people where savage.

Thanks for joining me in this chapter and I'll see you guys soon 💜 UwU 💜