20 ~ Kidnap pt 2

Yoongi was with jiwoo in his father's office when they heard a gun shot. They rushed out but couldn't find anyone. They sneek in the garden to avoid attackers but the garden was empty too. Yoongi panicked and told jiwoo to keep y/n safe in their room. Jiwoo rushed back inside but the bedroom was empty. He called yoongi and they both searched the whole house but couldn't find her. Yoongi soon received a text from an unknown number which couldn't even get tracked.

* Y/n, she's pretty, I agree. I can't keep my hands off her. But don't worry, I'll wait for you to arrive. Maybe we can enjoy her together. Or probably I'll enjoy killing you first then take her all for myself.

You have only 1 hour. Come alone at the address below.

#ADDRESS# *

Yoongi and jiwoo rushed their car to the address. It was an abandoned building.

"You can go now." Yoongi said.

"But it's dangerous. I'll be outside. Just incase you need me." Jiwoo said and yoongi got off the car and ran in the building.

~

"Why are you doing this? Yoongi trusted you." Y/n said.

"I trusted him too!!! He's just a traitor" Hyo Jin said.

"LET HER GO!!!" Hyo Jin turned and found yoongi running towards them. He quickly grabbed y/n's arm tightly, now allowing any chance for her to escape.

"How can I let her go that easily. I want you to see her suffering first." Hyo Jin said with an evil grin.

"She got nothing to do with you. Let her go. It's between us." Yoongi said.

"Nothing with this all? Seriously?? You were not supposed to fall in love. She's the reason why this all is happening!!!!!" Hyo Jin continued
"I know you're not going to let her go after 6 months of living together. You are going to marry her. Marriage leads to children and I can't let this go away to some heir."

"Where did this crazy idea came to your mind" yoongi said.

"Don't play innocent yoongi. I know since you were born. I didn't spend all my life in this just to see some of taking away what I dreamed to have all my life." Hyo Jin said.

"Even if there's no me, hoseok is still there to take over the business. What are you talking about. He even got a kid." Yoongi said.

"Oh you mean that little girl? Trust me he would never let his dearest princess take over a mafia business." Hyo Jin said.

"So you're planning to kill everyone? And you think that'll work?"

"No, first I'm going to kill her!! Then you!!!"

Hyo Jin pulled out his gun and pointed at y/n's head.

"Don't you dare do anything stupid!!" Yoongi took a step forward and hyo Jin grabbed y/n by her neck. "Stop!!! I'll shoot her right in the skull."

"This is stupid Hyo Jin. You need to stop this right now." Yoongi said.

"I know I won't be alive once I get out of this building. You're minions must be out there with guns ready. So should I die alone. Let me enjoy both of yours death first." He said.

Y/n was so scared at the moment. All she could think was about her family and friends she couldn't even say her last goodbye to. Hyo Jin can shoot her anytime and there was nothing else she could do other than crying. Even though she wanted to hold in but she couldn't. Tears after tears streaming down her face. Y/n forced her face up to look at yoongi for the last time. She looked into his eyes and smiled. She heard Hyo Jin pull the trigger and shut her eyes.

A few seconds later gunshots were heard. Y/n thought her happy life moments for the last time. But she couldn't feel anything, no pain. Was it that she's dead and her soul is experiencing things?

"Y/n run!!!" She opened her eyes and found herself perfectly fine. She turned back. Hyo Jin was on the ground with a pool on blood around him. Yoongi had to drag her outside. She was in such a shock. They got out of the building and yoongi hugged her tight as if it was the last time.

"I thought I was dead" y/n said.

"I won't let u die" yoongi said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Now if your romance is finished, you should thank me for saving your life." Minsoo said.

"Minsoo!!! You shot him?" Y/n asked.

"Yea! You don't have to praise me. I know I'm great at shooting" minsoo said laughing.

"But how did you get here?"

"Car! Obviously! Jiwoo called and told me everything right when yoongi received the message." She said.

"Thank you so much for saving my life." Y/n said and hugged her.

"Anything for my future sister in-law" minsoo said.

"If you ladies are done with your chit chatting, I think we should go home. Jiwoo will take care of Hyo jin's dead body." Yoongi said and pulled y/n out of the hug.

~ Author's Note ~

Hey readers,
I'm sorry I posted so so late. But I'll try to post next chapters as soon as I can.

AMA's are close too and I can't wait to see BTS win😍. I hope y'all are voting for them bcoz I'll haunt all of those who didn't vote even once.

I'll update Billionaire's Revenge soon too.
See y'all in next chapter 💜 UwU 💜.