Bonus Chapter 1

#Warning: Long kinky smut#

Mina was going to get married soon. She and jungkook threw a party before the wedding and invited their friends from highschool, university, job etc. It was a fun gathering. Y/n left Yongsun with her parents for the night. Her mom and dad were really happy as they got another day to spend with their grandson. Yongsun was 6 months old and very nice baby. But lazy too, he liked watching cartoons all the time even though he was too small to understand it, and would fall asleep while playing. He would sleep for 2-3 hours straight without creating any trouble for her mommy. Y/n was happy with her son, as least one habit of yoongi was good for little child.

That night, y/n wore a beautiful long red dress.

She was sitting with yoongi as the couple was having some chit chat with mina and jungkook

She was sitting with yoongi as the couple was having some chit chat with mina and jungkook. Yoongi saw a guy approaching them. Yoongi thought the guy was only a highschool friend and came to congratulate the couple which was going to get married soon. But he had some other plans in mind. During the conversation, the guy started talking about y/n in highschool and how she was one of his biggest crush with a lot of fantasies. Yoongi found it irritating and he knew y/n wasn't comfortable around that guy too.

He kept on looking at her cleavage and one leg exposed. Yoongi's eyes were fixed on his glare which didn't move away from his wife's exposed chest. Yoongi pulled her a little closer to him, to signal the guy she's not interested in any men other than her very own husband. She even kissed yoongi in front of everyone, but that highschool friend seems to have something else going in his mind.

He dropped his glass full on champagne all over her exposed chest, acting up that he got pushed from behind. Yoongi wasn't having any of his stupid games and he was surely regretting leaving his gun at home. Before y/n could do anything, he grabbed a tissue, pulled y/n by her wrist and wiped her chest inserting his fingers inside her cleavage, intentionally. Within 3 seconds of him doing his dirty acts, yoongi pushed him and punched him hard on the face.

Yoongi's powerful fist caused blood coming out of his jaw. Jungkook and y/n somehow controlled him from beating up the guy. He glared at y/n with fire burning in his eyes and grabbed her wrist tight.

"We're leaving, now!" He dragged her out to his car. He opened the door and almost pushed her in the passenger seat, slamming the door. Y/n stayed quite the whole time he was driving. She thought he would get calm by the time they reach home but his anger increased everytime his eyes landed on her exposed leg.

He stopped the car and got out of his seat slamming the car door. He opened the door of the passenger seat and pointed towards their house door "go straight inside, now!"

Y/n got out of the car, scared to see his furious expressions "yoongi..."

He roughly grabbed her arm and dragged her inside their house.

"I told you to get in! Why the hell do you never listen to me? I told you not to wear this dress on a cocktail party!!" He yelled at her in extreme anger. Yongsun was with her parents which meant she didn't had any excuse to calm her husband down. But it was not her fault. She gets so busy with their son and household work, she hardly gets time to go shopping. It was the only dress that was available with her at the moment.