34 ~New Chapter Of Life

Their journey back home was quite peacefully. Y/n spent most of her time sleeping in yoongi's lap while mina was busy talking to jungkook. On reaching back to their country mina and y/n parted their way until the next time they meet. For now it was clear to mina their explore trip was over. She knew very well, yoongi won't send her alone with mina on trips anymore. But she wasn't sad about it. She felt like she needed to start her family too, she had a boyfriend too who loved her very much and was eagerly waiting for her. But before this all, she needed to apply for a job with all those degrees she worked hard for. After all jungkook was on a nice post, yet not rich like yoongi.

Yoongi took Y/n in his car which was already loaded with her suitcases by his workers. He drove to the same path but took a different path.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked.

"Home" yoongi said.

"I don't think if this road leads to your house. I thought we were going your house?" Y/n said.

"We are! But a different house." He said. He took her hand and kissed it "we'll be starting a new chapter of our life with this baby. So I thought starting with a new house would be better. A house much safer for our child."

"You bought a new house?" Y/n asked.

"Yea! But few months ago. It wasn't ready till then. It still isn't bcoz I need to tell them to build a kid's room now but at least it's done for us to live in." Yoongi said.

After few minutes they arrived at the house. This was much nearer to the city and looked good.

 This was much nearer to the city and looked good

"Go in, explore the house. I'll bring the luggage." Yoongi said and you nodded. You stepped out of the car and walks to the house. You open the door and the lights gets on.

"A human sensor?"

You walk through the hallway to the living room which was connected to an open kitchen and a backyard.

You open the sliding door to the backyard and turn on the lights. It was big and grassy.

You stood there leaning on the wall feeling the cool breeze flowing in your backyard

"You like it?" Yoongi asked.

"I love it! It's bigger than before and much cozy from inside. But is it only one floor?" Y/n asked.

"The architect ask me if I wanted floors but now I think it was right to refuse. Kids might hurt themselves while playing around on the stairs." Yoongi said "don't worry, we have enough rooms for 4-5 kids."

"Excuse me? Don't expect more than 2 from me!" Y/n me.

"That's not fair. I have some fantasies about my ideal family." Yoongi said with a pout.

"Burn those useless fantasies." Y/n said and walked inside. She sat on the couch and relaxed.

"You tired?" He asked and y/n nodded.

"And hungry too" she said.

Yoongi bought a blanket from the bedroom and layed her in his lap. He cover her with the blanket and said "let's order food tonight, till then have some sleep."

It didn't took her long to fall asleep on his legs. He slowly lifted up her top and touched her belly.

"Daddy can't wait for the day you start doing movement in your there little buddy. Come fast."

~

The next day, y/n and yoongi went over to her parents home. Her mother was shocked to see yoongi with her daughter.

"What are you doing here?" Her dad asked yoongi with anger.

"I know whatever happened wasn't was my fault. And I'm really sorry for that. I didn't want to cause any harm and I was immature. Please! I request you to forgive me. I have understood my mistakes and want to make it right again. I love your daughter alot and want to marry her." Yoongi said.

"What! Are you out of your mind?! You want us to give away our daughter again to a monster like you? Never!!" Her mother said.

"Please mom! I love him too! He was never a monster to me. He always treated me with love. He gave me all he could to make me happy! He took on trips and gave everything I asked for. He never tried to hurt me!" Y/n said.

"What's wrong with you y/n!!? What has this guy done to your mind? Why do you want to be with him? We'll find you many better guys to marry." Her father said.

Y/n looked at yoongi with tears in her eyes and he understood her pain. He knew she couldn't say this so he had to do this on his own. He held her hand and said "we're going to have our first baby sir."

"WHAT?!!!!" her father said.

"What have you done y/n? How could you..??" Her mother said "we never expected you to something so stupid y/n. This can't be the girl I raised! She can never get her hands dirty with someone like this guy!!"

"We could've even thought once if he was someone else, how could you end up being such a disgrace!!?" Her father said and her heart crumbled into peices crying.

Yoongi hugged her and hid her face into his chest. "She's not a disgrace mister! It's you, a father who sold his own daughter. You are the one who got his hands dirty in those casinos late till night. And for Y/n, I'm proud to have her. Whether you accept it or not, we are get married next week."

Yoongi stood up with y/n, holding her hand. "You are still invited to the wedding bcoz my wife's heart is too big, big enough to forgive a nasty father again!"

Later that night she fell asleep while crying in yoongi's chest. He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to beat her father till death but he couldn't, bcoz they were still her parents and watching them live in pain would give her more pain.

~Author's Note~

Wow, wattpad not noticing yoongi spreading so much smut here but telling me my second book contains inappropriate content.

DUH WATTPAD!!!