26 ~ Ontario

5 months passed by and both bestfriends visited many countries. A week or 4 days in Asian countries they could visit. Japan, China, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong and many more. They took rest for a month and came back home. Told their travel stories to their families and friends. For Y/n, this journey helped alot. Yoongi was like a crush to her now. But still sometimes she would randomly remember their happy times and his smile which made her heart ache. She didn't wanted to show this side of her mina, so she started drinking whenever she caught herself thinking about him.

Y/n was never one of those drinkers. She would just gulp down alcohol to put her to sleep during lonely sad nights. Mina thought it was normal for her bestfriend to drink 2-3 nights a week, after all she was an adult. And she never drank so much that would cause problems, so mina was fine with her drinking.

After sometime they decided to explore Canada. They stopped in Ontario and decided to stay there for another week. It was a lovely place and y/n even found her middle school friend Kim Taehyung there while having lunch at one of the restaurants near the hospital he worked at. It was fun, he helped them and showed them places in Ontario like a tourist guide.

He studied high school as well as his college there and now he was a qualified doctor at mayflower health group. He would visit their rented house every morning for breakfast on his way to the hospital, then every night for dinner after his shift got over. Another week passed by and now Taehyung would come for lunch too, whenever he had break in hospital. Three of them got quite close and became really good friends.

"We're out of stock y/n!!" Mina shouted from the kitchen to the girl who just got out of the shower in her room.

She put her clothes on and came out of her room "we have nothing?"

"No, not at all" mina said opening up the drawers and cupboards.

"Let's go grocery shopping then." Y/n said.

"Look at the time!! It's almost 10!! We can't go shopping now. We need to buy a lot and first, we need to prepare a list!" Mina said like a head chef mad at his supplier for not being his ingredients on time.

"Okay, calm down crazy ninja" y/n said and laughed. She liked teasing her best friend. "I'll ask Tae to pizza tonight on his way here."

~

"And it took me 20 minutes to make that lady understand, I'M NOT A VET" Taehyung said and the girls laughed.

It was another night of them having dinner together. He liked coming back from his hardships and tell them stories about his crazy patients.

"And then I said... Mam I can only examine you, dogs are not my type and she immediately ran away dragging her dog." He said.

"But I feel bad for dog. He was sick tho" mina said.

"You know I can't help it." He replied.

"By the way, my shift gets over early tomorrow. I know a restaurant, it's amazing. You're gonna love the food there and their bar upstairs is crazy hot place to visit."

"Sounds great to me." Y/n said.

"Perfect! I'll pick you up at 7 ladies. Be ready tomorrow." He said.

After dinner y/n and Taehyung went out for a walk around the block and Mina did the dishes.

It was a starry night. Sky looked beautiful and romantic and it again reminded her of yoongi.

"So..." Tae said breaking the silence between them.

"Hmm" y/n hummed in response.

"Do you.. have a boyfriend?" Tae asked.

"No." Y/n was quick to say it.

"Oh.." Tae said.

"But I don't plan on having any." Y/n said before Tae could say something.

"Oh... Nice! You should enjoy your time right now." Tae said nervously.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Taehyung laughed nervously "I was a nerd back when I was student. Nobody liked me."

"Really? You don't look like you were a nerd." Y/n said.

"I changed myself a little." Tae said looking at her while she was only looking at the stars.

"You changed alot! Nobody will believe you if you tell them you were a nerd." Y/n said.

"Why?" Tae asked as they reached back home after completing their walk.

"Bcoz you grew up handsome." Y/n said. "A vet's personality really suits you."

Y/n started laughing on her own joke while Tae admired her pretty laugh.

"What? You don't find that funny?" She asked.

"Very much funny mam!! Make sure to bring your dog next time and if you don't have any them make sure to buy one." Tae said pretending to be sulky.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" y/n said but bursted laughing again.

"I can't believe you're so annoying, mina is right about you." Tae said joining her laughing.

"It's getting late. I should go now." Tae said getting in his car, parked outside her house.

"As if someone's waiting for you at home." Y/n said. Taehyung lived alone in Canada. His family was at his hometown.

"Shut up!!" Tae said and started driving. Y/n waved at him and went inside.

He stopped at the red light and smiled looking out of his car window, to the starry sky "she's so annoying yet so cute."

~Author's Note~

Hello readers,
I hope you people are streaming to Mono 🤠 don't get yourself killed by me, support my crab oppar's mixtape. He deserves it ✊.

Also I created a new book for the edits I made and will be making 😤. I'll be uploading it in Google drive links form as the chapters and you guys can go check it out if you like them 🙃.

 I'll be uploading it in Google drive links form as the chapters and you guys can go check it out if you like them 🙃

#2 everybody!!! Y'all really killed it!!!  LET'S GET IT!!

Thanks for joining me and Tae Tae in this chapter and don't forget to hold hands. If you don't have anybody like yoongi then hold your own hands, like me ✊.

 If you don't have anybody like yoongi then hold your own hands, like me ✊

Btw, I started watching The Stranger Things yesterday. I finally remembered about it after getting out of my crazy kdrama life.