37 ~ Honeymoon

"I'm so excited, I've never been to a place like Oahu before." Y/n said sitting on the bed all ready to leave. But yoongi was busy doing the payments of the villa through online transaction.

"Me too. I've never been there too. And to make this vacation memorial I've done special arrangements!" Yoongi said.

"Really what arrangements?" Y/n asked.

"Wait till you find out yourself." Yoongi said.

"I don't have much patience like you. Tell me now, please. Else I'll keep on thinking about it until we reach there." Y/n said and yoongi gave her a tourist guide agency brochure.

"What is this?" She asked without even reading a single line.

"To experience the real tourism I arranged a tourist guide just like normal people. We'll be going in the local airways just like other couples and stay in a hotel near the market." Yoongi said making an excited face but y/n had totally different expressions. She stood there with a blank face with a soulless body.

"What kind of special arrangements is this? No jet, no private house, only surrounding by people! No expensive items either!"

"What's with this face? You don't like it?" Yoongi asked.

"NO NO! I absolutely love this idea! Thanks for doing so much." She replied with an awkward smile.

"Okay then, let's go to the airport." Yoongi and y/n soon left for their flight after completing all the formalities of the villa.

After an hour drive they arrived at the airport. Y/n followed him quietly, keeping up a sulky face.

When they arrive the runway, y/n saw one of his jets with it's engines on, ready to fly.

"I thought we were going through local airlines?" She asked and yoongi started giggling.

"What's funny?"

"I pranked you honey and it worked." He said.

"Well that's not funny. I won't go in that! I want those local plans with a tourist guide eating my brain." Yoongi grabbed her waist and picked her up. He carried her inside the jet and sat on the sit with her seating on him.

"Are you mad at me? You should talk about things you don't want or like. Let me know whenever you need something. You don't have to compromise or be shy about it. Communication always works you know." He said. Y/n made a pout "okay, I'm sorry for pranking on you."

She still continued making a pout. "What is it now?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm bored. Entertain me."

"I think you should sleep." He said and she shook her head refusing. "We don't have much on this jet to do honey. Sorry but I don't know how to entertain you right now."

"Do me! That's all you have to do, me!"

"Y/n..." Yoongi sighed "you're having mood swings, don't forget your pregnant." He stroked her back and pulled her head on his shoulder "close your eyes."

"Mmmm...." She made sounds as if she's irritated.

"I said close ur eyes. Listen to me like the good girl you are if you want to have fun later." Yoongi kissed the side of her head and she did exactly what he told her to.

Few minutes later she fell asleep "do all pregnant women behave like a kid?" He thought.

~

She was still sleeping so he decided not to disturb her sleep and carry her to their rented house in Oahu. But she woke up bcoz of the moving car. She yawned and lifted her head up looking outside the car window.