13 ~ Min Yoongi

You quickly do your hair and wore a black dress.

You went down and found him sitting on the couch

"Don't you think this dress is too tight." He said.
" No" you replied and walked out before he could ask you to change it.

~

"Look, hoseok is here." You saw him in the casino with another girl.

Hoseok saw you waving at him and they both walked to you.

"Hey Y/N, how are you?" He asked.
"I'm fine" you replied.

"Meet my wife, Sophia" Hoseok said pulling his wife close. Y/N was completely shocked. She thought Hoseok was a single man but it turned out he's already married.

"Nice to meet you Sophia. I'm Y/N" you both hugged each other.

"Wonna go for a drink Suga?" Hoseok asked and both the men left the girls alone to do some talking.

"I didn't knew he was already married. Was it a love marriage?" Y/N asked.

" Yes, it's a love marriage. It was hard. He was one of those fuckboys. He always gave me hope then put me down. It was exhausting so I left him. That's when he realised he loves me and cannot live without me. I guess all those days of hardwork paid off. Because I'm happy with him now." Sophia said.

"Wow. How did you guys meet?" Y/N asked.

"Well he was my boss." Sophia replied.

"WHAT!!"

"I'm not really proud to say this though." Sophia said laughing awkwardly.
"Y/N I guess we can be good friends, so can you keep a secret." She continued.

"Ofcourse" Y/N said

"Nobody knows about it. Not even my daughter at home." Sophia said.

"You have a daughter too? Bring her home someday. I wonna meet her."

"Sure but Y/N the secret is that I'm pregnant." Sophia almost whispered.

"OMG congrats." Y/N hugged Sophia.

"But do you think he wants another child? We already have a daughter." Sophia asked.

"He will be so happy to know this Sophia. Believe me, he loves you and he will love this news too." Y/N said.

"Thank you Y/N. I can't wait to tell him." Sophia replied with a hug.

Suddenly a guy came and stood in front of you "hey girl, sorry to interrupt you but I've been noticing you since long and I just can't keep my eyes away from you. You're so beautiful."

"Suga is going to kill me if he see this happening right now" you thought.

"Are you alone young lady?" The guy asked.

"No she's with me and it's a girl's night so you can leave." Sophia said.

Suga saw the guy and walked to you. He can and held your hand.
"What do you want?" He asked arrogantly.

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy said.

"I'm the fucking boss of this place and you better get away from my girl." Suga said.

"Weird, she didn't mention you man. Looks like you ain't getting her." The guy said with a grin.

Suga laughed "I already got her man and you better be running out of here before I kill you." He took his gun out and pointed on his chest.

The man quickly rushed to the exit.
"It was nice meeting you again Sophia. We'll catch up some other day. Right now we need to go." Suga said.

~

While driving back home Suga missed a turn. Y/N thought he probably forgot to turn.

"You missed a turn." She said.
"I know we're not going home."
"Where are we going?" Y/N asked.
"It's a surprise." He said and continued driving.

He stopped the car when they reached a lighthouse. It was all rocks and beautiful sea shore.

"It's amazing." Y/N said.

"This isn't it. Follow me up there." Saying this he ran to the lighthouse like a kid and Y/N followed her from behind. They both got to the top where the cool breeze softly hit their faces. It was refreshing.

"Wow, it's beautiful." Y/N said while the wind was playing with her hair.

"You showed me your favourite place, this is mine." He said "I used to come here when I was a kid" he got so excited telling about the place.

"Thanks for showing me Suga." Y/N said.

"It's Yoongi." He said "my real name is Min Yoongi."

"Oh I never heard of it before." She said.
"Because I never told you silly." He chuckled and kissed her.

"Let's go home."

~AUTHORS NOTE~

YOLO YOLO READERS.
Their costumes and new choreography is so fucking lit. I've been collecting tour pictures and i had to create 2 drive folders bcoz they're so many 😤.

We're also gonna get love yourself answer comeback show before they head to America. They will be performing IDOL and I'm fine according to the tweets. I'm so excited 😤✊💖.

See y'all soon in next chapter 💜 UwU 💜