23 ~ Last Date

"Look, you're too good for me and that isn't good." He said.

"What?" Y/n made that you-okay-bro face.

"You're just so beautiful and kind and nice and innocent and I don't deserve you."

"He's probably sick" y/n thought.

"I'm dangerous and you've seen what happens when you're with me. There might be thousands of boys after you but you still choose to stay with me. Me! Who is literally nothing but just another killer." He said.

"What's wrong with him? Why is he suddenly talking all this? Should I consider my compliment?" Y/n thought.

"What's going on yoongi?" Y/n asked.

He sighed and took a deep breath "nothing".

Y/n literally facepalmed herself for a second. "I thought you're have a mental breakdown. I'll leave you alone for some time. Eat some fries if it gets worst." She said and left her office.

"Thank god she's gone. Now where's that crazy ninja friend of her." Yoongi thought while going through his contacts.

"Wait... Why do I even have that psychopath's number saved? Ugghh that isn't important right now."

He found mina's number and called her.

#Right side is yoongi. Left for Mina#

"Hello?"

"Yoongi speaking"

"Mr. Arrogant?"

"Wait.. what did you
do to y/n?"

"She's perfectly fine.
I called you to tell you
I'll be bringing y/n
tomorrow at your place."

"That's great, I'd love
to meet her for
sometime."

"It's not for sometime.
I'm letting her go. I'll
drop her tomorrow and
bring her things later."

"What? Seriously?
But 6 months are not
over yet. Why early?"

Yoongi explains her about the attack and how his enemies can use y/n to get to him in future.

"I know you have feelings
for her and it's gonna
hurt and affect her the
most but I think you're
right. I'll handle her,
don't worry."

"Okay, so I'll see you
tomorrow."

Yoongi hung up the call "I'm sorry but I have to do this, for you and you're safety."

~

"FINALLY!!!" Mina went jumping to jungkook who was laying on the bed.

"Who was it?" Jungkook asked.

"That asshole who took Y/n away. He's finally dropping her tomorrow." Mina said.

"That's great. It's better if she stays away from him." Jungkook said.

"I know right, I need to make preparations. We should celebrate tomorrow." Mina turned to go but jungkook pulled her down in bed.