32 ~ Cuddles

"Where's mina ?" Y/n asked as she pushed away yoongi and got up from the bed.

"She's gone to see that doctor. What was his name.........." yoongi said thinking hard for his name.

"Taehyung!"

"Whatever! I'm hungry get me something to eat. I ran all the way from home to here for you." Yoongi said as he followed her in the kitchen.

"I didn't ask you to come. So get something yourself." Y/n said grabbing a bag on chips and walking to the couch.

"My daughter called for for me. I came running for her." Yoongi kneeled down and hugged y/n's belly who was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Stop being cringy. That's not your daughter!" Y/n pushed away yoongi once again.

"What! You took someone else's dick?"

Y/n hit his arm hard "your the biggest idiot I've ever witnessed. Stop irritating me." She layed down on the couch, watching movie. Yoongi lifted her legs and got behind her. He took the bag of chips and opened it.

"Open your mouth" he said placing the chip in front on her mouth, trying to feed her.

"I can eat it on my own." She snatched the bag and kept it on the table.

Yoongi layed behind her quietly and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her back, wanting to feel her body against his. He burried his face in her neck, snuggling his nose. She stayed quite, enjoying her chips. But yoongi wanted attention. He started kissing her back slowly with wet lips.

She still didn't react to him, he needed to do something else now. He took her earlobe in his mouth and sucked on it.

"What are you doing? Stop." She said.

"Why? Am I distracting you kitten?" He pulled her shirt and inserted his hands inside. He stroked her stomach softly before reaching up.

"Yoongi...." Y/n almost moaned his name. Her body was frustrated and she needed a break like this. A break where she could feel getting touched and loved. Yoongi's hand gently grabbed on her boobs, going slow after so many months. He gently massaged them while he himself was getting aroused on the feels on her soft skin.

"We shouldn't do this" y/n said but deep inside she knows she was dying to do this.

"Shhh. I know you're tired, just relax." Yoongi started sucking on her neck while his another hand stroked her inner thighs. Y/n bit her lip and grabbed his hand. She slightly pressed it, wanting him to give her more pleasure. And so did yoongi do. He squeezed her boobs with one hand while the other rubber the fabric of her leggings on her core. She threw her head back on his shoulder, with eyes closed. Enjoying every sensation he gave.

"Does that feel good?" He asked and y/n pushed her hips on him. Grinding on his crotch. He moved his hips in sync to create the pleasure.

"We are all alone in the house right now. Do you want this?" Yoongi asked and y/n snapped back to reality. She stopped moving and grabbed his hand, pulling it out of her shirt.

"No! I'm already pregnant." She said and go up. But yoongi grabbed her arm and pulled her down.

"At least cuddles? Please!" Yoongi asked.

"Fine" yoongi wrapped his arms and legs around her. It didn't take much for both of them to fall asleep. An hour later mina along with Taehyung returned home. Taehyung was surprised to see her this close with a guy but he was relieved the father agreed to accept them.

A few hours later yoongi woke up. He turned his head and looked in the house. Everything was dark.

"They're all sleeping probably"

He looked at y/n who was still sleeping, peacefully. He carefully picked her up and took her to her bedroom. He layed her down and cover her with blanket. He got in the blanket and layed besides her.

He was caressing with her hair, suddenly she turned and flipped on his chest. Snuggles into his body.

"I guess you missed me a lot huh?"

He pushes her hair away from her face and smiled at her.

"Let's go home then"

~

Next day y/n woke on yoongi's chest. She raised her head and looked at him sleeping with this mouth open.

"He didn't change, not even a single bit"

She started giggling, covering her mouth trying not to wake him up.
Suddenly yoongi turned and flipped her down. He got over her and kissed her. This time, she kissed back.

Their kiss was passionate and sweet. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. After a minute of enjoying eachother yoongi broke the kiss.

"I missed these mornings with you. I can't be more excited to think we're going back home, together." Yoongi said.

"Home?"

"Yes! My home. You have to stay with me after marriage." Yoongi said "and you are not allowed to go out meet other guys!"

"Home! Marriage!? What about my parents?"

"What about your parents? They need to understand that every girl needs to get married one day and y-"

"They don't even know I'm pregnant!!"

"WHAT!"

~ Author's Note ~

Idk what to name the chapters anymore 🤷 so it's gonna be literally anything.