33 ~ She's Back

"WHAT!!" yoongi said.

"Stop being so surprised. How am I supposed to tell them I'm having the baby of someone they both hate. They'll kick me out." Y/n said.

"Don't worry, I'll convince them."

"Convincing? Oh you mean threatening people by pointing guns on their heads!" Y/n said.

"You know I don't like socializing." Yoongi said and y/n sighed. "Anyways, we should leave for home by the afternoon. Stay with me and we'll call over your parents to discuss."

"Discuss? What do you want to discuss?" Y/n asked.

"The wedding plans! Honeymoon! They're so many things to do." Yoongi said.

"You expect a honeymoon from me in this state? Sorry not happening. I don't want them twins by the time of delivery." Y/n said " staying with you might be a wrong idea. I'll come to you after 7 months."

Yoongi pulled her tight into his arms and started snuggling his face in her chest "No! You can't do this to me. I won't let you go. What's wrong in marrying now?"

"Fine but there will be no honeymoon" y/n said.

"But why?" Yoongi asked as y/n pushed him away and walked into the bathroom.

Before going in she turned back and said "bcoz every night is a honeymoon with you." Yoongi stayed there in the bed smirking for some seconds. He took out his phone and told his pilot to get the jet ready by the afternoon.

20 minutes later y/n came out with her hair up in a bun and a small towel wrapped around her. She sat on the edge of the bed applying lotion on her legs.

"Ah, my back hurts" she whispered while kneeling down to apply the lotion but it was loud enough for yoongi to hear.

"Come here, I'll help you." He said.

Y/n thought about taking his help but her back wasn't helping either so she passed him the lotion. Yoongi took a small amount in his hands and massaged it on her legs. He slowly reached up to her thighs massaging her soft skin.

"You can stop. I can do it now." Y/n said grabbing his hands.

"I don't want to." Yoongi said. He grabbed her legs and pulled her down under him. Before she could do anything, he kissed her. He kissed her slowly, their lips in rhythm. His lips went down from her lips to her jawline. He left wet kisses all over her exposed skin. He stopped on her neck and made sure to leave a mark on it.

Her body turning into heat slowly. She grabbed his shirt and took it off.

His hands slowly landed on her core. She gasped on the cold touch on his rings. "You're so impatient baby." He said as he started doing small circles on her clit. She bit her lip to stop the moans. After a few more circles he slid his finger inside her. She moaned and digged her nails on his back.

"Can you take 2 honey?" Yoongi said and inserted a second finger in her. He curled his finger in her and cover her mouth to seal the moans. Yoongi slid his fingers out and took of his pants.

"Yoongi....." Y/n said, more like a desperate call.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow." He said positioning himself at her entrance. He was already hard since the moment she came out in a towel. He slowly got in her and she grabbed the sheets. He kissed her to seal the sounds she was going to produce and thrusted all the way inside her. She shut her eyes with her mouth open.

But

Mina knocked on her door "are you awake y/n?" Both of them looked at the door which was just closed, not locked.

"Shit!" Yoongi said and y/n pushed him away.

"Y/n..?" Mina knocked again.

"Yes! I'm awake. I'm coming out in a few minutes. Get the breakfast ready!" Y/n said.

"Okay!" Mina said and left.

"That was close" y/n thought.

Yoongi wore his pants and layed back on the bed laughing "so this is how my life's gonna be after kids? They running inside the room for mommy while daddy getting their siblings in their mommy!"

Y/n took a pillow and threw it on his face. She wore her clothes and went out for breakfast.

"What were those sounds?" Mina asked

"Nothing, my back hurts while sitting and getting up." Y/n said.

"You don't even have a baby bump yet! And your back already hurts?"

"Probably bcoz I slept out here on the couch last night while watching TV." Y/n said.

"Oh, by the way Tae came last night. But he saw you sleeping with yoongi so he just left." Mina said.

"Why did he left? He didn't had dinner here?"

"No he already had his dinner with his fellow doctors. He just came to have some talk with you, in case you were lonely." Mina replied.

"Sad, I won't be able to say my goodbye to him. Yoongi said we're leaving for home this afternoon." Y/n said stuffing her mouth with the eggs mina just cooked.

"You mean only you both?" Mina asked.

"I can't ask him about you. It's his private jet. He didn't even said your allowed with us."

"Allowed? I'm your bestfriend" mina said.

"And he's my fiance. Also he owns that jet, not me. So ask him" y/n said.

"It's okay, I can give you a lift. But you're not allowed inside my house." Yoongi said entering the kitchen.

"Thanks" mina said and served him eggs "I should go start packing then" mina took off her apron and rushed to her room.

Y/n finished her breakfast and got up from the dining table "I should pack too".

"Wait! Come here" yoongi said.

Y/n walked to him "what?" Yoongi pulled her down and pecked her lips.

"Tell me if your back hurts again. I'll help you." He said with a wink and y/n just walked to her room.

She got in her room and closed the door. She leaned on the door and blushed hard thinking about the small kiss he just gave to her.

"It feels like we're already a couple"

~ Author's Note ~

I updated Eternal Diamonds after such a long break 🤧.

Btw how's the new cover?