24 ~ Ready To Let Go

"where are we going?" Y/n asked yoongi for the 10th time. He woke her up, told her to get dressed and took her in his car.

Yoongi didn't have the courage to answer her questions. He can't spoil her life and happy future anymore. He needed to let go.

"We're going to face my worst fear" he finally said.

Hearing the word fear, y/n felt her heart beat fast. She doesn't know what his fears would be. All these months she only witnessed a ruthless mafia whom people feared. Yoongi was fearless, what could be his fear? Her mind wouldn't stop thinking even for a second.

After few more minutes, they arrived at Mina's. She got out of the car, excited to see her bestfriend's house. It took yoongi a whole minute to mentally prepare himself for this. He knows y/n won't agree to any of this but needed to push her away, even if it was forcefully.

"This is your worst fear? Mina?" Y/n said "you really that scared of her? Cmon she's a nice and warm hearted person."

"Let's go in" she held his hand ready to walk. But he didn't move, it was only her who took the steps but eventually stopped when he didn't move.

"We're not going in?" She asked.

Yoongi shook his head "not us, only you are going." He dragged her to the door and rang the bell.

"Why not you?" She asked.

"Bcoz I'm here only to drop you. Not to join you." He said coldly.

"When will you pick me up?"

"Never! I'll bring your things later tomorrow." He said looking at his car.

"What? Is this some kind of sick joke or a prank?"  Her expressions were totally changed now. She still expected all of this to be a joke, nothing more.

"Why would I joke or prank about this? We had a deal and it's fucking over now. I can't handle you for so long. 6 months are too much!!"

She could feel her heart breaking.
"Deal? Do you only care about the deal?" She tried holding back her tears but she couldn't. "What did I do wrong? I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. We were perfect and fine till yesterday. We even had a date. I don't know what I did wrong but I'm sorry. Please, I'll change, I'll become a better partner for you yoongi."

She tried holding his hand but he simply pushed her hands away.
"I can't stay with you anymore. It's tiring, I'm done. It's like I wasted my money and energy on you."

Yoongi didn't wanted to do any of this but mina already warned him. She knew y/n won't leave him that easily so she made yoongi prepared with everything.

"No, you can't just throw me away. Don't leave me yoongi, please." She begged him crying "what about my feelings, what about the memories we made? What am I supposed to do about them?"

"Just fucking forget them. Like I'm gonna do, forget you. I made memories too but you won't even remember them after sometime." Yoongi said. Mina opened the door and saw y/n crying and begging.

"Y/n!!" Mina hugged her bestfriend "I'm happy you're back! Thanks for bringing her here" mina said to yoongi.

"Call her dad later and tell him our deal is off. He doesn't have to pay me anymore. I had my payback with his daughter." Yoongi's words stabbed y/n not only in her heart, but they hit her everywhere. Her body stopped working, as if she got paralyzed. She couldn't even feel her tears on her cheeks anymore. She just looked at him for few seconds then burst out in anger and aggression.

She slapped yoongi and it was really hard. He bangs fall on his eyes, covering them, helping him hide his teary eyes after receiving the last gift from y/n.

"Here's my payback" she said and ran inside the house.

"I'll look after her for you. She'll be fine. It might take days, probably a whole month but I'll handle her." Mina said. She noticed those heavy tears his eyes were crying now, which somehow stayed unnoticed by y/n. "Thank you for sacrificing your lover for her safety. I know it's hard and she shouldn't hit you. But believe me, it's for her own good. I'll take her away from here."

Yoongi just nodded, he couldn't say anything anymore. He felt the hate in her voice and slap. Now he knows, they can't go back. He went back to his car and drove back home.

~

"Open the door y/n!" Mina said standing outside the room y/n locked herself in, with a tray of food in her hand.

"Don't starve yourself. It isn't gonna change his mind!!" Mina yelled from outside.

She finally opened the door, eyes red and puffy, hairs messed up, face red.

"He'll come back, right? He did exactly this before, remember? When he kicked me out of his house but came back to find me. He'll come back to take me." Y/n said like a girl gone crazy.

"Y/n..." Mina said slowly. It hurts her to see her bestfriend in this condition.

"YES!! He will comeback. What have I done to my face, he'll be so disappointed to see me like this." Y/n said running her fingers through her messy untangled hair "he likes it when I'm all dressed up and pretty."

She finally noticed the tray in Mina's hand "oh! You bought me dinner? People care about me so much!! Thank you" she said taking the tray from her hand and started eating like an animal, as if it's her first time eating in a whole week.

Mina decided not to disturb her, at least she was eating after whole day of crying.

"I'll help you get over this y/n. I'll always stay for you" mina told herself.

~Author's Note~

I cried for 10 minutes straight last night and couldn't sleep and ended up writing my depression in this chapter. But don't worry, this isn't the end. At least my story will have an happy ending :')